New to MFP, pescatarian looking for inspiration friends!

Options
Hi all. I've been a pescatarian for over 14 years and I've joined MFP to help me lose around 60lbs. I have a couple friends that I asked to join, but none of them actually sign in. I'm looking for some MFP inspiration to help me keep motivated!

Replies

• twirlinggirl
    Options
    Hey! I'm a pescatarian too! Good luck with your weight loss!
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This is a good place to do it.....the support is AWESOME!!! feel free to friend me...
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    What is pescatarian?
  • emdeegan
    emdeegan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    a pescatarian is a person who is a vegetarian that also eats fish
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU
  • simonek91
    simonek91 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey! I recently joined MFP to loose about 60 lbs., too, and would love some inspiration from a pescatarian like myself. Please feel free to friend me and we can motivate each other!
  • amanda_danielle18
    amanda_danielle18 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well, I just recently became a pescatarian! (about two weeks ago) i need to lose about 80 lbs, and i'm finding it somewhat difficult! I've mostly just been eating vegetarian dishes, or a piece of trout, salmon, or haddock a few days a week. i would love to have some friends who are also pescatarians just so i can get some help on new recipes, and just pick your brain over some things! :)
  • Maddi_InBetweenDays
    Options
    Definitely feel free to add me - I've been vegetarian for 14 years and am tinkering with the idea of adding in some fish.... maybe. I would love help and suggestions.
  • khrystyna82
    khrystyna82 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm new to the pescatarian diet, about 3 months now. You can add me too.