When should I see results???

Options
Hello everyone!

I know you guys cannot tell me exactly when I would see results or when I will get my goal but here it is.

I've been training on and off for the last 4 years, always going up and down the same 5-7 pounds.

I am 5ft2, 155 lbs.

Since last monday, I started working out on lunch! Yay (4-5 times) a week + jogging or walk on the days I don't.

I have group classes everyday, pretty intense.

I do Step (350 cals for 40 min) Zumba (300 cals for 40 mins) + Cardio sweat (440 cals for 40 mins) and Body Fit (weight and cardio like bootcamp 350 cals for 40 mins)

I eat 1200 cals a day maximum when I don't train and 1300-1400 cals the day I train, mostly protein veggies salad fruits.

If I continue on that same path, when should I get to my goal or when should I start seeing results?
Are there any women around the same weight/height and habits?

I would like to lose 25 pounds.

Thanks

Replies

• jasperann
    jasperann Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    This may sound crazy, but I'm not sure you are eating enough calories.. Is that what MFP is telling you to eat? Are you eating your exercise calories back?
  • VeroM1234
    VeroM1234 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oups sorry I forgot to mention, my trainer told me to stay around 1300-1400 calories the day I'm training.

Gonna edit my message !!! Lol
  • Niagarasailor
    Niagarasailor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Since you're really doing a lot of working out, and the results still aren't coming in, I have two suggestions:

1) eat more! There is lots of info on here about the effect of eating too LITTLE and the great results you can get by increasing by 200-400 calories. MFP recommends eating back workout calories and with all the working out you are doing, you are WAY below what is recommended. You could easily eat 2000/day if you are really burning as many calories as you think, and still be at a calorie deficit.

2) When you are working out, make sure it is aerobic, and not anaerobic by not getting your heart rate too high. When you are at a really high heart rate your body doesn't have time to burn the calories stored in fat, and so it just gobbles up whatever is easiest to reach, including muscle cells. Mix up your workouts so they have some low-moderate intensity phases.
  • VeroM1234
    VeroM1234 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)

I have seen results before, my question is more : If I train intense 5-6 days a week and eat well, how long will it take for me to see some results? 1 month 2 month 3 months? Lol :))

Thanks