How would you make up? Argument with S/O

Options
2»

Replies

• AFluffyNyamma
    AFluffyNyamma Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies. Yes physical items are important... Maybe I should make a flip book style of animation rather than digital hmm...

So guys like flowers too huh? Never even thought of that!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Turtles are great, everyone does love turtles!

Long distance makes sex more difficult, sexting is good tho.

(If my advice works well, feel free to send me a thank you turtle ;))

Haha I for one don't like turtles myself... I must be an alien! Also yes this is true.

Thanks for the input so far guys... I'm putting together a little animation for him along with some drawings.

Also hes nerdy like me and likes video games etc.

Something nerdy and daft is the way to go - and avoid trying to do the whole deep discussion, analysis, going over and over what has happened. Yes, I know grown-ups are supposed to be able to do the whole talking thing but there is nothing men hate more than having to talk about their emotions over and over again. It will just aggravate him and remind him of what caused the problem in the first place.

I would also never send a man flowers - depending on what type of man he is it could be seriously damaging to his ego! (British men are certainly too macho to be able to handle the looks and giggles from colleagues if a bunch of flowers showed up at work)

From my experience, men tend to look forward rather than back, so get your apology over with, do something daft (difficult to fight when you are both laughing), give him space if he needs it then just get on with now and the future.

Long distance relationships aren't easy (in a seven-year long distance relationship myself) but, you know, I kinda like the intensity of the weekends we have together - keeps that first few months of dating buzz going!

*** Wow - just had to edit this as the (presumably American) spell check blocked out a word as being profane - oops! ***
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    Send bacon roses!