Not worthless.

Options
Hello!

My name is Mariah. I am 23 years old, reality has slapped me in the face these last few months, in the following ways. I have high blood pressure, and type two diabetes. I am way to young to have said problems. Also, I am not longer at ease in my own skin.  

I've made an million and one excuses on why I couldn't do this, but the last reality I have encountered is this. I only need one reason to do this, and it's because, I am a valuable human being and I deserve to live my life to the fullest.

I am always in search of new friends to motivate and get motivation from, so if that's you please add me!

Thanks a million !

Replies

• Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Yes you ARE, and Yes you DO!!
    Go for it!
    Sherrie
  • dirtchick97
    dirtchick97 Posts: 58
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! :) Everyone deserves to be happy!
  • Sorrycharlie2007
    Sorrycharlie2007 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies :)
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you'd like :)
  • Khaleeeesi
    Khaleeeesi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step! We're all in this together!!
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    Hello!

My name is Mariah. I am 23 years old, reality has slapped me in the face these last few months, in the following ways. I have high blood pressure, and type two diabetes. I am way to young to have said problems. Also, I am not longer at ease in my own skin.  

I've made an million and one excuses on why I couldn't do this, but the last reality I have encountered is this. I only need one reason to do this, and it's because, I am a valuable human being and I deserve to live my life to the fullest.

I am always in search of new friends to motivate and get motivation from, so if that's you please add me!

Thanks a million !
    Your in the right place Marian....there are a lot of ppl here to help you in life changing journey....
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, high blood pressure and high cholesterol came to visit me earlier this year and were my motivation for getting to a healthier state.

Feel free to add this dumb ole truck driver if ya like.
  • simonek91
    simonek91 Posts: 18
    Options
    You go, girl! You can definitely do this!! Add me and we can support each other.
  • shannong311
    shannong311 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would love to help you in support! I added you as a friend :) Perhaps we can help each other keep a positive through the rough times. It will be worth it for both of us!! Don't lose hope, and yes you ARE totally worth it!!!
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I AGREE! I struggle with feeling worthless too....my journey has changed that feeling most days! MFP Rocks and we will be here to support ya! Add me too...we all need all the support we can get!

One step in front of the other....it is not how big the step is...its that you keep going forward!

Robin
  • Sorrycharlie2007
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words everyone :)
  • Sorrycharlie2007
    Options
    I should add, that I have over a hundred pounds to get rid off!
  • Sorrycharlie2007
    Options
    Still always looking for friends :)
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    I had elevated blood pressure at one point. There are many reasons why I decided to go for it but when I found out my mother was diagnosed with type 2, I made the decision not to follow her path. Congratulations on making the first step! I'm adding you.
  • Sorrycharlie2007
    Options
    Still looking for more friends :)