NROLFW

Options
kaylz0106
kaylz0106 Posts: 117 Member
Okay, so there is a lot of hyp eon here about NROLFW. I have literally just started looking into it (will be down loading it to my kindle) but before I buy it I was wondering if someone can help me with a few questions I have. Firstly, I understand that this is a book not a picture book right? (donwloading it to my kindle would be pointless if there were pictures of certain things that I would need to see). Also what weights is it that is primarily used? up until now I only use kettlebells simply because they are easier to store I am assuming that this is going to be bar and disc weights? and finally the diet....what am I looking at becusae at the moment I am and eat what I want to kind of girl providing I keep within my calorie limits and have spent the last month or so trying to up protein levels but failing at the moment until I find a shake that I like.

I don't need convincing that this is a good route to take as I am all for it as I can see the days that I do cardio are far less effective on my body than the days I do fitball and kettlebells combo, however, I am still over 190lbs (have been bouncing between 190 and 196 since the beginning of March) is lifting the answer or is persistent cardio/strength alternation to get my weight lower the answer.

I don't know if this helps but I am currently 192 and 5ft 2.

Replies

• Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Regarding book vs Kindle get the book. I bought the Kindle version and a month later bought he book itself. There are pictures you need and it's much easier with a book.

It is mainly bars and bells but I'm sure you can use he kettlebells instead of the dumbbells. Not sure when it comes to the bar itself.

Diet it's more calorie level.

I started this at 238lb and am now 225lb. My weight loss has definitely slowed but my body shape has changed. I feel a lot better in myself. Once you get past stage 2 you have interval training as well.
  • kaylz0106
    kaylz0106 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Regarding book vs Kindle get the book. I bought the Kindle version and a month later bought he book itself. There are pictures you need and it's much easier with a book.

It is mainly bars and bells but I'm sure you can use he kettlebells instead of the dumbbells. Not sure when it comes to the bar itself.

Diet it's more calorie level.

I started this at 238lb and am now 225lb. My weight loss has definitely slowed but my body shape has changed. I feel a lot better in myself. Once you get past stage 2 you have interval training as well.

Hope you dont mind me being nosey but how long have you been doing it for? 13lbs is amazing regardless of time scale well done you!