I need more active friends! Mine have disappeared!

Options
deneesie25
deneesie25 Posts: 20 Member
I'm 32 & ultimately need to lose about 40 more lbs. I'm not new to MFP, but a lot of my friends are not active. I will motivate you & hope that you will motivate me too!

Replies

• hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    Options
    I am on MFP every day. Feel free to add me : )
  • Gamaesca
    Gamaesca Posts: 13
    Options
    New here also, sent you a friend request we can motivate each other!
  • jensterx3
    jensterx3 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm only 20. lol but I'm looking for more friends and I post everyday! :D
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've been here about a month and Im on here everyday. Feel free to add me!!!
  • JenniferH007
    Options
    you are welcome to add me as well i love to help as much as i can i just came back from a head injeary at the gym and trying to get back in the swing of thing and would love the suppot as well
  • magerz18
    magerz18 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just added you :) I am on everday and here for support!!!
  • Mykaylaliz
    Mykaylaliz Posts: 193
    Options
    you are welcome to add me. Im here everyday. struggling with PCOS but not letting that get the best of me =)
  • RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I log in every single day and try to motivate as many people as I can! :)
  • julie9200
    julie9200 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 & ultimately need to lose about 40 more lbs. I'm not new to MFP, but a lot of my friends are not active. I will motivate you & hope that you will motivate me too!

I'm 36, needing to lose about 30 more lbs and on here almost every day. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • jetabear10
    jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am one MFP every weekday all day and intermittently on weekends but log/comment everyday.

Feel free to add me!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on all the time
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Extra motivation is always helpful.
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm really active on here on MFP! Well I just started yesterday lol, but I've already done a lot! Feel free to add me !
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hi -- feel free to add me (or anyone reading this). I've been on MFP for almost 3 months. I log in every day, try and provide honest feedback (so if you are not eating enough, I will add that). I've lost a little over 30 lbs and am looking to lose another 60 lbs.

Good luck on your journey.
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day! So feel free to add me:) My friends are getting less and less too....
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log daily via the phone but will log into a computer a few times a week & post . Best of luck :)
  • HealthyIrishLass
    HealthyIrishLass Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I sent a request to you. =) I'm new and could use a few friends as well. I am going to lose about 60lbs, give or take.
  • michelleranee
    michelleranee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is my 115th day. Fell free to add me.
  • Aljn27
    Aljn27 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have been on here since January; feel free to add me as a friend; I can use so encouragement in this weight loss journey and I love to motivate other :smile:
  • peidmont
    peidmont Posts: 2
    Options
    great postivie attitude; I'm going to lose 45-50 pounds and today is my new beginning.