SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS HORRIBLE BLOATED FEELING

Options
Please excuse me this isnt a wind up forum post like you get on yahoo lol, but i feel so bloated all the time, i feel like if i had a blooming good fart i would look half the size and lose about a stone!!
heeeellllllllllp with this, i always feel 'windy' yet it doesnt relieve naturally!!
are you getting my drift lol thaanks in advance xxxx

Replies

• MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    It could be something you're eating or drinking. You can keep track of when you feel extra bloated & look to see if there is a pattern.

It helped me. I had to eliminate sucralose (Splenda) completely. And milk.

I also have an issue with yeast breads, I still have them on occasion, but mostly stick to flat breads made with baking soda/or baking powder.

Good luck.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking protein shakes?
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Are you drinking protein shakes?

Psst....I was getting bloated from my protein shakes & bars. I switched to a protein powder (and bars)without sucralose, & now I don't bloat. :bigsmile:
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I find sugar and wheat makes me very bloated. Can you analyse your diary and see if there is anything in particular there? Or open it up so we can all shed some wisdom :smile:
  • carinalewis
    carinalewis Posts: 84
    Options
    to be honest i havent been filling it in lol!!!! no no protein shakes or bars etc just normal food, dont really have milk only in tea, bread a slice for breakfast........hmmmmmmmm i cant work out if im fat or bloated!!!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Why aren't you using teh food diary? How do you know how many calories you eat each day?
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Be sure to get plenty of fiber. Drink water. And have at least 2 teaspoons of oil every day.

Also, a yogurt with probiotics helps.
  • carinalewis
    carinalewis Posts: 84
    Options
    Why aren't you using teh food diary? How do you know how many calories you eat each day?

because i add it up as i go along and find the bb app a pain in the *kitten* to log food on! x
  • lavonda100
    lavonda100 Posts: 4
    Options
    I can answer Your question. Try Activated Charcoal, It's a Dietary Supplement.. I can tell you it works!!