Chips :(

Options
jxj7227
jxj7227 Posts: 22 Member
Hey guys! I have an addiction... to Kettle Cooked Chips. My question is, does it matter if I eat them and remain under my calories? My fear is that my butt would never tone as well and or even worse.. get bigger because of chips! I have a thin waist and a big butt sad to say, and Im trying to reduce it. Please help!

Replies

• lynntammie
    lynntammie Posts: 2
    Options
    Are you wanting the chips for the salt fix? Ive been craving the chips lately, so I went out and bought whole grain chips to dip for salsa and guac dip.
  • jxj7227
    jxj7227 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Their Crunchy and spicy! :) I guess thats why I love them.
  • ready2tryagain42
    Options
    I like them too. And I indulge in them from time to time. I say everything in moderation. If you want them and they fit into your calories...I say eat them..otherwise you are just going to crave them..and overeat on them.

Good luck!
  • tayteetots
    tayteetots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've recently found Rice Works Brown Rice Crisps, the Salsa Fresca flavour is amazing. Might be worth a try.
  • jallen1955
    jallen1955 Posts: 121
    Options
    I love salty and crispy but am no longer eating processed food. My answer to solve the craving is kale chips :)

http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.ca/2012/03/easy-crispy-kale-chips.html
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Oh while grocery shopping yesterday I found Kellogg sea salt cracker chips! Super yummy!!! I think it was 30 chips for 120 calories? or something around there. Definitely helped with my salt tooth.
  • azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    150 calories from chips a day will not make or break you. I am a chip addict too, but by staying under my calorie goal and exercising, the weight is coming off. The key is moderation, a serving of 15 chips instead of an entire big bag. Just make sure you aren't lying to yourself about how many you are eating. Fifteen chips can easily turn into 30, 45...
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    If you are within your calorie goals then it should not matter for weight loss. For health, just be sure that you are not eating so many chips that you don't get proper nutrition from other foods.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I also like the special K cracker chips as you can eat 27 of them for only 110 calories. The only thing you have to watch on the chips is the sodium. If your feeling bloated you might want to lay off them some other than that fit them in meals you should be fine
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Oh while grocery shopping yesterday I found Kellogg sea salt cracker chips! Super yummy!!! I think it was 30 chips for 120 calories? or something around there. Definitely helped with my salt tooth.

I love the cheddar ones, and they are 110 calories for around 30 chips. So yummy.