body revolution monday start !! whos with us ?

Options
greene89
greene89 Posts: 49 Member
I am going to start the jillian micheals body revolution on monday a long with a few others, who will start on monday the 21 .. lots of time for people to commit to starting !!! and you can get it too if you dont have it, ( to be honest I am downloading it) I bet its on youtube too !

Replies

• greene89
    Options
    I am doing it so that I have a plan and am not just struggling to find workout dvd's and routines every day, and to tone up. I dont really have a lot of weight to lose since I already lost most of it but i want to do it for maintaining my weight and toning up.
    But everyone can post their progress once a week would be fun !!
  • JennyNotSoSkinny
    JennyNotSoSkinny Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wait, back it up! How are you downloading? I def wanna do it but they want $120 that I'm not ready to give up yet lol.
  • greene89
    Options
    I am oging to find a torrent, I found torrents on all the 30 day shred and the other ones. You need a program like uTorrent and then you find a torrent and hit download. thats all you have to do. I will post one when I find a good one !
  • flobee76
    flobee76 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I will join ya! I received the DVDs last week, but decided then that I was going to start on the 21st. :)
  • megangintx
    megangintx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my videos, but if I have them by Monday I'll start then!
  • Sundance722
    Sundance722 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today...too many Monday's have passed by with me saying "I'll start on Monday." :/
  • lechristina3
    lechristina3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday as well!! I just got my DVDs in the mail today!!!
  • greene89
    Options
    NICE lots of people, we can post once a week on progress ! We can all add eachother too
  • cokolina
    cokolina Posts: 48
    Options
    i downloaded it too, with eating plan and all. I did today the workout 1 and i'm in love :heart: I was waiting two mounths to start because i was afraid it would be too hard, because i'm out of breath eaven going up the stairs :sad: But i did it, so I'm in.

MONDAY IT IS :happy:
  • Sundance722
    Options
    I just started this morning as well. It wasn't as hard as I anticipated it would be. I say that now...haha I don't plan on following her diet program to the letter, but I will incorporate some of her dishes because a few look scrumptious! I'm doing the 7 day jumpstart this week and will begin week 2 next week. I wish I started on Tuesday though... I hate doing anything on Mondays.
  • cokolina
    cokolina Posts: 48
    Options
    I don't plan to do the diet either. i don't buy bread anymore. I use only the food with whole grains. Pasta, rice...everything in non processed. I have at home only olive oil so i can't fry food :laugh:
    And i don't have products with sugar in my house anymore. If i don't see it i don't eat it right? :laugh: It's 4 mounths today and i'm ok finally.
    I thought i would die without sugar, chocolate, fried food...but finally i adapted :laugh: I eat icecream and such things only outside, 3 times a week or less.. but i don't want food like this at home :grumble:

I started today with Body Revolution, but i'm joining on Monday the chalenge, so Monday i'll start from the begining.

Good luck to everyone.... let's kill calories together...it's a warrrr!!!! hahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and excuse my english, still learning :tongue:
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I am starting today;) would love to be a part of the group.
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    yes! i was hoping for a group starting monday!! i just got mine in the mail TODAY! i'm in! let's do this:)
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    also curious as to what everyone is doing with the diet.....my husband is not going to be doing the plan with me, and so many of the recipes are for like 8 servings (i get that you can just divide it down, but its still complicated) but just curious....are you all strictly sticking to her diet plan?
  • Pantara420
    Pantara420 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes !!!! Monday the 21 !!!!
    It's on !!! Add me as a friend !! Cuz I need motivation !!!
    Anything helps right !!!
    We are getting hot this summer !!!
  • Sundance722
    Options
    I did Day 2 earlier and I swear 30m flew by. I like that she's getting your ready/prepared for the later videos by starting out "easy" so you get use to the movements and work on your form and balance. I'm looking forward to Workouts 3 and 4.
  • greene89
    Options
    This may work if you have utorrent http://www.demonoid.ph/files/details/2886738/0017045651472/ I am downloading it. not as good as buyin it but at least you will have it ! you have to click the "download the torrent button which is a blue arrow beside it, not the green ones they arent for the same thing,)
  • greene89
    Options
    I am still doing my own diet plans just the workouts
  • greene89
    Options
    I do have like 5-8 lbs to lose still but not a tons so i am eating my own diet plan and I am doing this to get rid of the last bit of fat and tone up
  • greene89
    Options
    Actually I just downloaded the workout plans and everything and I may eat the plan she has it is similar to the way I eat regularly.