Jillian's Body Revolution

Options
gwenmf
gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
I just saw the informercial for this product this morning and was wondering if anyone here has this. If so, how tough is the beginning phase? Is it worth the money? Do you have regrets that you bought it or are you estatic and can't live without it??

Replies

• workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    No regrets I love this workout. It was worth every penny to me.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I love it too. I started it in March and made it through the first 2 phases but I stopped about a week ago because my hip and pelvis are out of whack and I'm seeing a chiropractor. I'm thinking I'll start back in Phase 2 after a few weeks. For now I'm doing swimming, walking, and elliptical. Less stress on the hip than lunges and squats.

I think if you haven't done it already, get Ripped in 30. It's only $10-12 and it has 4 workouts and they are pretty tough. that's just like $3 per workout instead of $10 per workout for BR. Once you are ready for a new challenge, move on to BR if you like Jillian. The first 2 weeks of BR are easier than Ripped in 30 though, imo. The next 2 weeks (weeks 3-4) are around the same level as ripped in 30. I really like most of the workouts!

I don't regret buying it really. It was great for motivation and now I have this whole arsenal of great workouts and I think Phase 3 will be awesome when I get there. I do something think that I would have liked Chalean Extreme better but I knew I liked Jillian workouts and I didn't want to take the risk of hating Chalene since I've never done any of her workouts
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I just saw the informercial for this product this morning and was wondering if anyone here has this. If so, how tough is the beginning phase? Is it worth the money? Do you have regrets that you bought it or are you estatic and can't live without it??

Go on Ebay! It's way cheaper to get one. Secondhand even....I love ebay
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    There is also a good recipe book but I don't like the food plan so much because it's basically a 1200 calorie meal plan which is too low for me. I'm more of a 1600 calorie person ;)
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I love it and its worth every penny (of course my husband bought it!) 3 weeks in and already losed inches.
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I LOVE mine! I hate Jillian for about 37 minutes a day, but then I love her the rest lol. I have no problem sticking with Jillian's workouts-probably because after 3 years of trying to lose weight, I am actually seeing results since using her workouts and diet advice (3o Day Shred,her kettlebell workout and Body Revolution). There are some funny parts and I have actually laughed during my workout.

I have about 90lbs to lose and have lost about 15 since using Jillian-10lbs with BR and I started using it just over a month ago. I can also fit into pants and a jacket I could not even come close to doing up before I started this program. I do not regret buying this at all-I actually would highly recommend it. Her customer service line was great to deal with too when I had a problem with shipping.
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have a slight Jillian obsession and was wondering this too. I love biggest loser and have completed 30 Day Shred twice and just finished Ripped in 30. Now I'm looking for the next program and am strongly considering this. I looked on ebay and could not find it for much if any less than it is online.
  • CMich76
    CMich76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have it and love it! I am on the 9 week, and have love 20 pounds just from her program. The first week is a little hard if you do the twice-daily workouts and "jump start" meal plan. I don't follow her meal plan now as I have been using the BodyMedia and am trying different calorie intakes to see what works best for me. But about BR, I'm so glad I got it. Life-changing!!
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I LOVE mine! I hate Jillian for about 37 minutes a day, but then I love her the rest lol.

I loved this comment~!! lol
  • Padmo
    Padmo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love the program, and I'm seeing results. Starting phase 2 today.
  • megangintx
    megangintx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this. I've done 30 day shred before and like her workouts. Not sure I'll do her food plan or not, but the workouts for sure.
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Just ordered mine too. Game on!
  • Evellitha
    Evellitha Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start Jillian's 6 week 6 pack program in addition to my Insanity work outs. Can't wait to see what happens =)
  • chicfreak9
    chicfreak9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Jillian shred it with Kettlebells. Love it! Also bought the 30DS haven't tried it yet but I've seen the results and i'm impressed
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Can you buy this anywhere else other than the official website? I can't find it on eBay or amazon.com

TIA
    Fiona