Very small, but still a NSV!

Options
kadins_momma07
kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
I've had a kid plus gained about 50 lbs afterwards during the past few years...and moms you know that saggy part at the bottom of your stomach just above your pubic bone? It sags over and makes a crease that you can tuck your fingers into. Well, Mine is tightening up and is no longer really a crease (except when sitting)! I was checking out my stomach as I was putting lotion on this morning and it is looking more rounded and smooth in that spot rather than a bunch of sagginess drooping over! I know it's not a huge NSV, can't wait until I really have one of those, but for now I'm happy to see something change in the mirror, and it is a little bit of motivaiton to keep going because chang eiwll come eventually!! :) When I sit, it is sitll BLAH lol, but it'll get there.

Replies

• CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo! Im not a mom and I have that... AND I AM WAITING FOR IT TO LEAVE! keep it up!
  • Juicyyy
    Juicyyy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!!! Congrats no victory is to small :)
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    i cant wait for that to go away.. i had started to think it never will.. and now you have confirmed it will go !!!!!!!!! lol thanks!!!
  • JEDIMASTER1
    JEDIMASTER1 Posts: 20
    Options
    What is NSV?
  • Frenique9
    Frenique9 Posts: 14
    Options
    Congrats to you on your success!!!! I know this may be a very silly question but I am newly active to this site meaning I installed it but never really used it, but what exactly is an NSV?
  • shortandfaithful
    Options
    Honey that is huge and all us momma's know it. now there is more room for the baby on your lap!! Love it, can't wait for that moment
  • shortandfaithful
    Options
    Congrats to you on your success!!!! I know this may be a very silly question but I am newly active to this site meaning I installed it but never really used it, but what exactly is an NSV?

Non-scale victory
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    What is NSV?

Non Scale Victory
  • jfcarlson713
    jfcarlson713 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    NSV = Non Scale Victory
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt think that was a small NSV but a huge one. We all want tight skin and no sagging good job
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I think that is a huge victory! Way to go!
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I too was going to ask what NSV stood for, I see it so often on here. Thank you to those of you who replied to the other people who asked.
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG:)
  • JEDIMASTER1
    JEDIMASTER1 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thank you! Didn't havea clue what that was!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!