My news feed looks so lonely! :(

Options
Hi everyone! I just signed up for this MFP account today. I was on another before, last winter, and while it was a fantastic tool, I completely fell off the wagon and when I was ready to pull myself out of my slump, I was far too embarrassed to log back into my old account. So I'm starting fresh! New outlook and everything. :)

But I so miss the support I had here before! Everyone was so great and seeing other people meet their goals really motivated me to keep going. I lost 30lbs on my own last summer and now that summer's rolling around again, I'm ready and determined to get rid of the remaining 30lbs. Finally!

If anyone's looking for a positive support buddy who'll comment on their posts and encourage them to stay focused and succeed, let me know! :D I'd love some, too.

Replies

• recklessenigma
    Options
    Hey! :smile: I'm feeling you on the whole "new outlook" since I'm doing the same.

I'll be one of your many support buddies! :D
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Hiya! Bless ya! I'd love to be your friend :flowerforyou:
  • michelleranee
    michelleranee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I can be a great support system. Feel free to add me.

15516068.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I try to log in as much as I can :)
  • button_girl
    Options
    Ive just signed up so feel free to add me as a friend. Ive got a fair bit of weight to lose but im determined to get there x
  • jannaj1
    jannaj1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for the replies, everybody! I'm feeling really encouraged right now. This will be awesome. :D
  • millymoo2221
    Options
    I feel exactly the same, add me if you like! X
  • EmilyJaneRigali
    Options
    hey i'm 23 too and working on losing about 45 lbs. add me if you wanna!!! :)
  • amurph25
    amurph25 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :) Having support helps so much!
  • Maggiemac70
    Options
    I am adding you as a friend. The more support we have the better we will do!!!
  • bodaerica
    bodaerica Posts: 5
    Options
    Mine too! Add me!:happy: