first NSV :-) did not think it would ever happen.

Options
jammiezene
jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
So when I first started my journey I was determined to get back to the weight I was when I first met my fiance. To motivate myself I placed the pair of jeans I wore on our first date on a hanger on the outside of the closet (as a constant reminder). Today I tried on that pair of jeans and they FIT! I'm so excited that finally, after four years, they fit again. I'm still not done with my weight loss journey but this was a great boost!

Replies

• hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Woot woot !! Awesome ...I love NSV !! Keep up the great work !!
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations :D
  • Shellbell1774
    Options
    That is so motivating! Keep it up!
  • Megandarae
    Megandarae Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Oh wow Ammie! That just happened to me, too! I feel like we're weight loss twins :) Fantastic job!
  • MsVJP
    MsVJP Posts: 11
    Options
    Is there a dictionary where the new people can look up the acronyms that are used? Like...what is NSV?
  • hummingbirdxss
    hummingbirdxss Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !! That is excellent ! Great job and you look fantastic !!!
  • hummingbirdxss
    hummingbirdxss Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Is there a dictionary where the new people can look up the acronyms that are used? Like...what is NSV?

Non Scale Victory !!
  • jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It stands for non scale victory, I had to ask too!
  • blessedmommy33of2
    blessedmommy33of2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! I know you done the happy dance, me and my twin sister joined MFP yesterday, I can't wait to start seeing results. Keep up the good work, you can do it!!!
  • ImaKnitter67
    Options
    Thanks for posting that Non Scale Victory! It's inspiring to hear about another's progress. :flowerforyou:
  • jammiezene
    jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oh wow Ammie! That just happened to me, too! I feel like we're weight loss twins :) Fantastic job!

Aww yay! I'm happy for you! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!