My first Day!!

Options
Hi...I just signed up and I am excited! My goal is to lose the weight I gained from my pregnancy, baby is 8 months old, so I let 8 months pass by with not doing anything. Now i am tired of it. I have joined the UFC Gym and have been changing my eating habits. So hopefully this website will motivate me even more!!!

Replies

• Circle12
    Circle12 Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome !!!! You will just love this site....amazing folks on it for sure. Feel free to add me as a friend :)
    Kaleen
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    congrats on making the decision..welcome welcome!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • katcoleesp
    katcoleesp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph,

Welcome to MFP, I hope you find this site as loving and welcoming as I have. I have made some great motivating people on here as well.
    Only advise I can give, if you put it in your mouth, log it, you would be surprised how many calories we consume and not realize it.

Have a great day,
    KatColeEsp
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    hi, it realy is great on here, add me if you like.
  • dirtchick97
    dirtchick97 Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • WorkitoutBev
    WorkitoutBev Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello, today is my 3rd day actually logging my food. I need friends and suggestion how to get this weight off. HELP....
  • rucaenel
    rucaenel Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined too. My girlfriend has been on this for a while and has done sooo well; lost 44lbs so far. I think I found her lbs. so here I am not only rooting her on; using her as inspiration.

So all those that need help and want to offer it; I am signing on for some fun and good healthy results!!!

*PS I just ordered the Fitbit thingy; I hope I didn't waste money I don't have :P Gulp.. I just love statistics... I have a lil trouble with instant gratification; um I haven't lost 44lbs and my doohinky isn't here yet. <giggle>
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great place!! Very supportive!!
  • Kdouglas13012
    Options
    My first day I have signed up and started logging my meals. I am hopeful that I can keep up the enthusiasm.
  • dinayeley
    dinayeley Posts: 6
    Options
    Amen!!! so true
  • Stephcole22
    Stephcole22 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Feeling so Welcomed...loving it already!!!
  • tdomzal
    tdomzal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have an eight month too, and its totally possible to get into the shape you want, im looking for people in the same boat to kinda chat with and give/get advice from. I'm new to the site as well. Good Luck!
  • Stephcole22
    Stephcole22 Posts: 12
    Options
    Awww we do have a lot in common...when was baby born? Mine is an Aug 22nd baby!! We can Chat ALL day!! hahaha...