Fit Bit Tracker

Options
Does anybody have one of the Fit Bit Trackers? If so, do you like it and how well does it work?

Replies

• fishes305
    fishes305 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I recieved one at Christmas and have worn it everyday. There are other trackers that can give you more information but I love my fitbit. It's like a super podometer. I think it tracks well.
  • fishes305
    fishes305 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    :smile: sorry my post posted twice... so editing with a smiley face.
  • lmrw1959
    lmrw1959 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have one and love it. Wear it everyday.
  • gwyn48
    gwyn48 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've had one for about a year and I still love it. Mine has gone out twice, but both times fitbit replaced immediately. It doesn't handle being in confined spaces in the plastic holder and sweating all over it. My bad...

Recently I have changed the location and have had no problems. I was wearing it on the inside of my bra, next to the breast bone. When I work out on the cardio I would sweat right into it & then try to turn it on when wet.. Wrong thing to do!

I now usually put it in a pocket or on the waistline of my pants and problem solved.

I love it being linked to mfp. When fitbit detects I have done more exercise it adds daily calories to mfp. THis has worked out great for me, because I usually am hungry when I burn more calories but have felt guilty eating. When I log into mfp and see i have more calories to eat, it eases my guilt and helps me stay on track
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for about a month now and love it! I clip it to my bra and haven't had a problem. I synced it with myfitnesspal and was a little frustrated the first day or 2. I miss logging my activities sometimes. But at the same time.. with my fitbit I just press down the little button before and after an exercise and fitbit will automatically give me exercise calories back. I don't know how accurate the calories burned are.. but it would definitely be slightly under rather than over. So I actually kind of love that aspect now.
    It does make me want to get off my butt more. I have a 3 1/2 month old, so relaxing is something I long for! On the fitbit dashboard you can see how many steps you've taken, calories burned, etc. I feel like a bum sometimes when I look at it, and I will do extra exercise, or go for a walk. I definitely think it helps me be more active.
  • akwagner25
    akwagner25 Posts: 62
    Options
    Thank you for the feedback. I really think I'm going to invest in one.