Looking for a couple new friend on MFP

Options
corrine1973
corrine1973 Posts: 209 Member
Hey I have been on MFP for about 2 weeks and have been doing pretty good but would love to be able to add some new friends to my list.

I am a 38 year old single mom who lives in Northern Illinois. Any further north and I would be living in Wisconsin. Good thing since I love the Bristol Ren Faire. LOL.

I have tried to lose weight in the past but give up quickly because I feel as if I have no support. It's hard when your BF is in one breath telling you how proud of you he is for losing a couple of pounds and with the next he is asking you if you want a slushy. Really?? But at least on here it keps me going when I come on here and see the comments urging me on. So if this is exactly what you need send me a FR and I promise we will keep each other going until our goals are reached and beyond. :-)

Hoping each and every one here reaches there end goal and achieve the best "you" possible.

Replies

• Lovely135
    Lovely135 Posts: 161
    Options
    Hi! Having a lot of supports is one of the key to lose wt. Add me if you want.
  • sir1ush
    sir1ush Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Corrine,

I know what it is like to have saboteurs in your life. Alot of times it is subconcious, but it still hurts. Please add me; I would love to be a witness to your success!
  • pamiam1960
    pamiam1960 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I am Pam and 51 years old. I have always looked younger till I gained 20 pounds. I am going to Costa Rica in July to rekindle with an ex and I want to be hot! Wish me luck , thanks!
  • maharrod7
    maharrod7 Posts: 32
    Options
    I know what you mean with the boyfriend. Mine does the same thing. He doesn't mean to do it I know he doesn't.
    If u need some support add me! Since joining mfp I have lost 11 lbs and a total of 15 so far. We can do it together!
  • corrine1973
    corrine1973 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone so far for the words on encouragement and friend requests. I believe I have FR everyone who has responded here so far, so I missed you feel free to shoot me a message. Good friends are always needed so keep them coming. ((Hugs))
  • Just_Dianne
    Just_Dianne Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job so far Corrine! I've been at this since January and loving it! Glad you added me as a friend.
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'm also a single mother, which makes fitting in time to exercise and eat right difficult. Feel free to add me, I'm on here daily.