Hi from Bama

Options
Hello, I am a 42 year old mother of 3 who sits most of the day in my job. My goal is to lose 125 Ibs. I've done it before the wrong way and quickly put every Ib back on and some. This time, I'm doing it the right way and I'm looking to friend some highly motivated people.

Replies

• Dana_283
    Dana_283 Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome, I am here in GA, 31 year old mother of one. You will love this site, I am a part of a group of people that need to loose more than 100lbs, you and anyone else is welcome to join.
  • Fred1944
    Fred1944 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You got one now glad to hear from you we both can lose together:smile:
  • soupreem27
    soupreem27 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also a mother of 3. Feel free to add me. ROLL TIDE! :happy:
  • rashellie38
    rashellie38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ive never joined a message board before but here i go....im 42, no children, a nail technician that sits all day. jan 2011 i started my weight loss journey and as of today ive lost 120lbs, if i can do it...its possible for anyone 2 do it!!!!! i eat whatever i want as long as i stay under 1200calories a day. i shoot for 1000 but know i have 200 left for little slip ups here and thr.
    good luck!
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm in Georgia. I would love to be added as a friend. I love the site and everyone is so great when you need that extra push. Lets do this thing:wink: together!!!
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a 42 year old mother of 3 who sits most of the day in my job. My goal is to lose 125 Ibs. I've done it before the wrong way and quickly put every Ib back on and some. This time, I'm doing it the right way and I'm looking to friend some highly motivated people.

What part of Alabama? My parents were born and raised in Montgomery.
    Btw...nice to meet you and good luck!
  • Snootd1
    Snootd1 Posts: 21
    Options
    I also live in The Gump! (Montgomery). LOL
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have to say WAR EAGLE! LOL! I am from NC but lived in AL from birth til age 13. Feel free to add me if you like. I am a stay at home mom of 3 boys. I am here to lose about 25lbs.
  • Snootd1
    Options
    :smile:
  • Snootd1
    Options
    I have to say WAR EAGLE! LOL! I am from NC but lived in AL from birth til age 13. Feel free to add me if you like. I am a stay at home mom of 3 boys. I am here to lose about 25lbs.
    I won't hold it against you...much. LOL! Thanks and RTR
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options

YES INDEED! Lol...very nice to meet you. If you know any Knight's, Ware's or Harris' they probably belong to my family!
  • GREENEYEZ334
    Options
    On June 1st I will be 43 years old. I am the mother of one and I'm currently allowing myself only 1200 calories per day and I eat WHATEVER I want, I just have to deduct the calories and when they are gone, they are gone! Good luck to EVERYONE in our LIFE changing journies.
  • Snootd1
    Options

YES INDEED! Lol...very nice to meet you. If you know any Knight's, Ware's or Harris' they probably belong to my family!
    I know some of all of the above.
  • Snootd1
    Options
    On June 1st I will be 43 years old. I am the mother of one and I'm currently allowing myself only 1200 calories per day and I eat WHATEVER I want, I just have to deduct the calories and when they are gone, they are gone! Good luck to EVERYONE in our LIFE changing journies.
    Chelle, you only eat 1200 calories a day? Wow. I can't ever get my calories, fat, protein, and carbs to balance. I'm always over on some and still under in my calories.
  • kaylacroswhite
    kaylacroswhite Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    how exciting!!! this is the best place for motivation, especially if you have the app!!!
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Hi, I'm also a mother of 3 and sit a lot at work. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm on here every day.
  • ★Fitness_Barbie★
    Options
    mother of 3, sits in a cube all day & needs to be 125. That's me too except I'm in Kansas. Add me if you want
  • sharices
    sharices Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey!! Hey!! Hey!! I'm a spunky mother of 3 that is very comfortable in my "thick" skin but feel it's about to to let a little of it go. I've gained about 60 lbs over the past 10 years. and I'm ready to drop it back off where it came from. I work in an office enviroment as well!! LET'S DO THIS!!
  • wendy8883
    wendy8883 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hello im from Mobile and I love this site feel free to add me...............