New here

Options
Hey I'm new here. I just wanted to introduce myself to the message boards.:happy: I have a long road ahead of me but I'm here to stay.

Replies

• danagunsallus
    danagunsallus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are gonna do great and you are not alone in this. There are so many people in the same place that you are.. and we CAN do this! One day at a time....
    Glad you joined! If you need a weight loss friend let me know. It's always great to have encouragement and support from others!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Netty. It is a LONG road for a lot of us. But we are here because we are 'in it for the long haul' We will be here when you need us for support, encouragement, advice, or just a listening ear.

We will enjoy the trip more with lots of friends along.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to you, too, Danaungsallus (I'm sorry if I spelled that wrong) We are glad you are here
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Everyone is right when they say that logging, logging, logging really helps! And there are great people here to offer support and motivation. Drink LOTS of water. Find a way you like to drink it: cold, hot, warm, room temp. Different strokes for different folks. Log your exercises, Log your food. Good luck!
  • netty
    netty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the warm welcomes!:happy: