Replies

• cboz88
    cboz88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LaurieT907
    LaurieT907 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I use Nike Vapor Sport headphones. They hook around the ear and the cord part is very long, which is great. I also wear them so the cord is behind me-so much better to have it away from me than swinging in front while I'm running.
  • Moto_Woody
    Moto_Woody Posts: 20
    Options
    I had the same problem. I bought some Skull Candy FIX and they stay put really well. they are actually designed to stay in your ear better and they do. I never have to mess with them any more when running.

As a plus, they are iPhone compatible with the volume, stop/start/skip controls. These are the best ear buds I've owned.

My smoking buds (Skull candy also) would not stay in at all. Constantly falling out.
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    The only ones I can get to stay in and don't drive me nuts are Yurbuds. Never had a problem and I LOVE THEM!
  • jfields42
    jfields42 Posts: 27
    Options
    I use the adidas Sennheiser behind the neck headphones. Best 60 dollars I have spent. Personally, an earbud doesn't feel that comfortable when I'm running and most fall out. I decided that I would change up and invest in these about 2 years ago and it has been great...

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/9661/9661315_sb.jpg
  • froato
    froato Posts: 1
    Options
    I use Shure SE-115s. I've seen the price fluctuate from $60-$90. I use my headphones hard and was fed up with replacing them every few months. The Shure headphones have a thicker cord and are the most durable headphones I've found. The foam pads need replaced every few months but you get replacement packs for a reasonable price. (I run with them almost everyday so mine may wear faster than others.) The best part is they come with a lifetime guarantee so be sure to register them. I can tell you from my own personal experience they honor it.
  • bigdogc23
    bigdogc23 Posts: 66
    Options
    Sony MDR AS20J - headphones - Over-the-ear, Binaural

I have had the same problem until I bought these. You can't beat em' for 20 bucks. I got mine at Wal-mart but you can order them online. Sony also has another pair that look almost identical but the are 40 dollars. I don't know what the model is and other than an inline volume control I don't know what the difference is, maybe sound quality....

The ones I put up there I use in my iPhone 4S and I almost always listen to Pandora. Other than ear phones falling out and getting sweat in them I have had a hard time finding ear phones that are loud enough for my taste especially if listening to Pandora. For some reason Pandora transmits kinda low. These bad boys are loud, clear, and never fall out of my ears. I have had them for about a year now and they never failed me.
  • lucycaz
    lucycaz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have had the same problem andmy other half bought me Sennheiser PMX 680i Rugged Neckband Headset for christmas I would never have anything else - they stay in place never rub and the sound quality is great...

Lucy
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    get the ear clips from JVC / Sony :)
  • andrea9873
    andrea9873 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I own the best in ear bud headphones, I run use them during my long runs, 10ks, anywhere. they are a bit pricey though at $116..but sound quality is amazing... they are made by Bose MIE2i mobile headset/audio headphones. you can also use them as a headset for your iphone or blackberry phone. it has a volume /pause button on the wire great so you don't have to fumble with your device.

For music
    IE2 audio headphones
    $89.95

my husband loves his in ear ones...that loop over your ear so ensure they don't slip. they are called Beats by Dre in ear headphones. Good luck!
  • jfields42
    jfields42 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi

I have had the same problem andmy other half bought me Sennheiser PMX 680i Rugged Neckband Headset for christmas I would never have anything else - they stay in place never rub and the sound quality is great...

Lucy

I have the same pair. Second this.
  • delco714
    delco714 Posts: 229
    Options
    http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-MX-680-Headphone-control/dp/B0035JKJ40/ref=pd_cp_e_2

great sound and you can rinse them off.. and they dont fall out either.. at all. you must flush them out. (and they are comfortable!)
  • doubglass
    doubglass Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    yurbuds. the more expensive ones have fabric instead of wire and last longer than most earphones.
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I have the Yurbuds and I absolutely LOVE them! I don't have the BTE version, I tried those and they didn't stick in my ears, so I returned them and bought the regular bud ones and they are fantastic! They stay in my ears and it's lick a lock, when you put them in and twist, you actually can feel them lock into your ears. Walmart has them, Dunham's sells them as well. I highly recommend them!
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    After years and years of swearing off headphones and earbuds...my husband showed up with a set of the LG Tone a few weeks ago for me and I'm in LOVE...they have not fallen out of my ears once...they are awesome and the fact that they are bluetooth is even better....I would definitely recommend to any runner!!!

http://www.amazon.com/LG-Tone-Wireless-Bluetooth-Packaging/dp/B0052YFYFK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337290036&sr=8-1
  • 22colin
    22colin Posts: 31
    Options
    sennheiser-adidas PMX680(i)

they are 1 piece with a band that fits comfortably behind your neck, but it lays fairly flat, so there's no problems doing weights in the gym whilst lying on your back
    they NEVER fall out
    very very COMFORTABLE
    great sound
    RELIABLE
    cool carry/travel case

the PMX680 is the older model with the cable coming with an extender (nice if you want a short cable)
    the PMX680i have the 1 long cable & the volume control is smaller/lighter

GREAT unit - you won't be sorry.
  • ericcumbee
    ericcumbee Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    these motorola S10-HD headphones have been awesome. i have owned them for about 2 months now. work great with my cell phone and with my ipod touch and ipad. only downside is they are wireless so you cant use them with a device that dosnt have bluetooth or the tv on the treadmill at the gym.
    http://amzn.to/KJccM8
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    my earbuds finally crapped out on me during my walk/run this morning. i'd love yurbuds but they aren't in my budget right now so I picked up these JVC ones today on sale for 15$

http://av.jvc.com/product.jsp?modelId=MODL029011&pathId=137&page=1

I'll probably wear the cord in the back when my armpocket arrives