Two Month Progress - What Have You Done?

Options
Hi All:

I am going on vacation in two months (hello bikini!) and was just wondering what YOU have accomplished in two months. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, maybe 10-15 pounds and some toning to do, and two months is not much time! I know it will take me much longer to reach my goal, but I was hoping to find some inspiration in what others have done in two months or less. I know that in two months I will have finished the C25K, which will be a huge accomplishment! Please share your victories...big or small! Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• countrygirlatheart0717
    countrygirlatheart0717 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have read and seen before & after pics from other MFP members and the results they got from Jillian Michaels' dvd's are AMAZING! A lot of people do 30 Day Shred and lose a decent amount of inches! :) I have a lot of her dvd's and when I eat healthy and stick to the dvd's I lost 10lbs in a month before.

Hope this helps! Good luck w/your journey.
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I have lost 18 pounds (LOTS to go) and feel better! Making good choices and exercising on a regular basis....already got rid of some clothes...on the path! We are all in this together-go for it!
  • roger9
    roger9 Posts: 30
    Options
    I've binged a few times and had to take 2 weeks off running due to an injury, but I still lost 10 pounds in 2 months!
  • Lando_pr
    Lando_pr Posts: 36
    Options
    In a little less than two months I've lost 22lbs. Just eating kind of right and exercising whenever I can. Drinking plenty of water and modifying my daily routine a little. Like parking my car farther away than before so I have to walk longer etc.
  • magerz18
    magerz18 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just had my 65th day on MFP yesterday and have lost 27lbs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!