OFF THE MEDS FOR GOOD - HOPEFULLY!

Options
15 months into this latest batch of fitness and diet training, 6 stones off, taken off the high blood pressure medication 6 weeks ago, just had the check-up at the Doctors this morning, blood pressure now on the low side of 'normal' weight smack in the middle of 'healthy' body fat on the slightly low side of 'normal' and lungs on the excellent side of good! Fitting into clothes sizes I last wore when I was fourteen (years!)
I've completed the last of my targets now, (off medication) and absolutely delighted.

Glenn

Replies

• jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    That is a huge accomplishment! Awesome work :)
  • amandamotley
    Options
    Well done!!!
  • TMoni14
    TMoni14 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful!!! Way to go :happy: !!! My blood pressure medication has been decreased. I'm hoping to be taken off it at my next visit.
  • hessoftexas
    hessoftexas Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • adampk17
    adampk17 Posts: 15
    Options
    Congratulations. That's a huge accomplishment.

How does that go, the stopping of the medication. I assume it's a 'stop and we'll just see what happens' sort of thing?
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Well Done!!!!!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Good job; I am down to my last cholesterol medication as of today.
    I will NEVER go back to 10 pills a day!
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Good job! I know it was a huge relief when I came off most of my meds.
  • CynGoddess
    CynGoddess Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :drinker: That is a huge accomplishment! You saved a life. Your own! so proud for you and using you a my inspiration.
  • VMarkV
    VMarkV Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Good to see you take back control of your body
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm no longer on blood pressure meds after being on them for the last 10 years. :bigsmile:
  • angraham2
    angraham2 Posts: 128
    Options
    Congratulations! That is really awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!