Hello all! Im a newcomer...

Options
I am a 32 year old mother of 3 handsome boys and I work from home most of the time. I am looking forward to starting my journey to finally losing the weight and working towards a healthier lifestyle! Today, I finally took some steps and vowed to make a commitment to work hard towards my goal and stick to it for a change.

Unfortunately, I have had a series of weight issues since having my thyroid gland removed several years ago after being diagnosed with Graves Disease. Hypothyroid causes your metabolism to be a lot slower and my energy levels are extremely low due to several other medical issues. I am not once the young vibrant ME I use to be and I want to work hard to get there again. I want to desperately live a healthy lifestyle and work on "getting my sexy back" (*in my Justin Timberlake Voice* )

I am thrilled I found this site for morale support, I almost joined “Jenny Craig online” but this seems to offer the same benefits minus the big chunk of monthly dues! I look forward tohearing everyones wonderful success stories as well as hopefully sharing mine in the near future. Thank you all for your time :happy:

Replies

• Flygirl214
    Flygirl214 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to be! I am also working on my goals of fitness while rehabbing injuries. I would love to support you. Add me as a friend if you'd like!