My facebook photo album story *photos*

Options
so after sitting here feeling like i diet for nothing i decided to hunt thru my facebook photos and take key photos from moments in my life and put them together in consecutive order! WOW DID I SEE THE WEIGHT CREEPING ON!! also see it once i painstakingly shifted half of it!!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.178181202308049.37568.100003485112707&type=1&l=8f3a26ca51

what do you think?

Replies

• kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    so after sitting here feeling like i diet for nothing i decided to hunt thru my facebook photos and take key photos from moments in my life and put them together in consecutive order! WOW DID I SEE THE WEIGHT CREEPING ON!! also see it once i painstakingly shifted half of it!!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.178181202308049.37568.100003485112707&type=1&l=8f3a26ca51

what do you think?

and the glass and then a baby.. lol good show you look great .. ;) i wasn't even worried.. okay maybe a lil bit... but look how great you are doing !
  • gmgrink
    gmgrink Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    "and then I ate a baby!" LOL.

don't be too hard on yourself, you're doing a great job!
  • carinalewis
    carinalewis Posts: 84
    Options
    ok i didnt eat a baby (altho thats how my kids think babies get there!!) i look like id eaten everything i was only just over 7stone until i was 18!! after baby number one it all went wrong, after baby number 3 i shifted it all and thats where the album starts........baby number 4 has just made it impossible to shift!
  • ajelove
    ajelove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! You are doing fantastic. Very pretty too!
  • carinalewis
    Options
    Hahaha! You are doing fantastic. Very pretty too!

oooo thanks :) x
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    WOW! I'm totally going to do this! You look great, keep up the awesome work:happy:
  • beachbum8
    beachbum8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are looking great! Way to get back on track! Keep it going girl, your hard work is definitely paying off! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • melissa_leah
    melissa_leah Posts: 107
    Options
    Doing great! Your captions cracked me up :D
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    great progress!! I love picture stories! lol. At least u did something about it sooner than later, I didnt decide to do anything about my weight till my son was 7!!! You go girl!
  • RobynDCrossman
    Options
    that was magical, too!
    I ate a baby one time.
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    lmao your captions were too funny...but great job hun you look great!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    You are doing very well.
    How many years between the beginning and now?
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I <3 this. Great progress you're doing an amazing job and looking awesome!
  • Cinnamonie
    Cinnamonie Posts: 138
    Options
    OMG this is adorable. I love your comments. And you've done so well - you look amazing!!
  • newata
    newata Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    hahaha you're a funny girl! And you're looking awesome! Keep up the good work! =)
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Awesome i luv it!!!!
  • Naady27
    Naady27 Posts: 19
    Options
    That is such a great idea! Trust me after Igot married it was all down hill for me, and now I am on the same path, trying to slim down to what I once was :) Great job!
  • carinalewis
    Options
    You are doing very well.
    How many years between the beginning and now?

16months so far x i=to be honest ive dieted then give up for 6 months then dieted n give up for 6months and ate mcdonalds lol x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!