Golds Gym classes

Options
i did Zumba for the first time Sunday and loved it, I was dripping sweat and I was sore later that evening lol so I'm going to be taking Zumba twice a week, I really liked the instructor, but I want to do some of their other classes. Has anyone tried like the body pump or any of those?

Replies

• GingerDarlene
    Options
    I've done body pump at other gyms' it's good too for weights
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    LOVE body pump. Awesome!
  • gmkimby
    gmkimby Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've tried all of the classes at my Gold's: Zumba, Groove, Body Pump, Group Kick, Group Ride, Synergy....the list goes on and on! I love it!!! It motivates me and keeps me going! Plus of all of the support I get from the instructor to the fellow classmates! I love it!
  • cannems
    cannems Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a new Golds gym member and just started with Body Pump. I love it and it is a great overall strength training workout.
  • megimu32
    megimu32 Posts: 1
    Options
    I LOVE all my classes! Especially Body Attack.. full of energy and you get such a great cardio workout. Body Combat is also my other fav! You burn A LOT of calories in both, and you feel awesome after. I also do Body Flow and I also love it. It's great for stretching if you're really sore, but you're also getting a great workout from it all at the same time.
  • MrsT_2009
    MrsT_2009 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm a Gold's member and I love Body Combat!
  • shelbyweeeee
    shelbyweeeee Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Body Pump is my favorite class. I've been doing it for over a month now and I can already see a change in the definition in my arms and shoulders. I've also already increased my weights in this time. Body Combat is great too! I've been doing the Focusmaster Strike Training also... that class is a killer, I burn about 300-325 cals in that 30 min class! :))
  • Discoveri
    Discoveri Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    The OP of this thread is starting a les mills pump/all classes challenge if you are interested: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/598768-fans-of-les-mills-pump
  • SockSaver
    SockSaver Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Love body pump. We have a pool in our gym and twice a week I go to the water aerobics , but Sat mornings are all about the body pump for me.