agggggggggg dog!

Options
george29223
george29223 Posts: 556 Member
lol i feel like iam gonna barf i just got home from a long day iam laying on the bed and my little dog is happy to see me so i hold him in the air looking up at him saying whos the good boy whos the good boy ........... he looking at me then...barrrrrfffffffffff hey threw up on my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i feel sick now not to metion my bed the covers and agggg the smelll lol now he is all scared lord i cant help but hold him and tell him its okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    What is wrong with you???!!!!
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options

lol whaaaaaat he threw up on meeeee
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My response to that would be very similar to my wife wanting to take HER cat to the vet... if it costs more than $20, there are plenty of kittens that need a home....
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Awwww, at least you are trying to make him feel better. He didn't mean to do that, he was just helping with your appetite control.
  • WongoWoman
    WongoWoman Posts: 21
    Options
    such is the life of a pet lover lol poor guys
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Yup. It's unpleasant. But, It's a risk we take. There is a reason I don't hold cat or dog within barfing trajectory of my face. I've cleaned up & stepped in enough to know I don't want a facial of it...

Not to mention, my dog is 50lbs, and I can't hold her up like that LoL

I don't even let my dog lick me in the face because she's convinced the litter box is a cookie jar, despite our best efforts to convince otherwise.

JM
  • JenivaDoll
    JenivaDoll Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    that is soooo gross
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Be glad he didn't crap on ya too! Puke is nuthin, but nobody likes to get s#it on!
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options

lol whaaaaaat he threw up on meeeee

funny he be... funny he be!