Am I the only one annoyed when you apologize and...

Options
JanieJack
JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
...they act like they have no clue what you're talking about, like you never upset them?

I just apologized to someone who royally dogged me to a 3rd party out via email about something I didn't realize I did... then, when I apologized, said she had no clue what I was talking about and if I had done XYZ she would never had been bothered by it.

Not only was I shown the email she sent, but a 4th person also said, "hey, did you realize so-and-so is upset with you for XYZ?"

OK, rant over. Thanks strangers on the internet. LOL.

Replies

• shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    She's embarrassed she got caught dogging you, so what to do? LIE LIE LIE
  • yepitsjen
    yepitsjen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I came here to say that, too.
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    That is crazy... Why lie??? :huh: Some people just make no sense... :smile:
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    So this person talks bad about you behind your back (to at least 2 people) and also lies to you? I don't think you should ever apologize to them again :)
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I NEVER respond when someone throws me under the bus in and copied email. It's so childish.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    No, but I once asked a girl when she was due and she ended up not even being pregnant. I was annoyed that she didnt accept my apology. It was an honest mistake
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Thanks for what? I don't know what you're talking about. lol Stear clear of this person.
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I would recant that apology until she fesses up for lying and apologizes for not bringing her issue with you to you instead of bringing it up to others!!!
  • fatforthewin
    Options
    ...they act like they have no clue what you're talking about, like you never upset them?

I just apologized to someone who royally dogged me to a 3rd party out via email about something I didn't realize I did... then, when I apologized, said she had no clue what I was talking about and if I had done XYZ she would never had been bothered by it.

Not only was I shown the email she sent, but a 4th person also said, "hey, did you realize so-and-so is upset with you for XYZ?"

The person is an emotional manipulator. Live your life, don't be bothered by it. You did the right thing to apologize. If the person can upset you whenever they are upset then they win. Don't get upset and they lose. Unfortunately, emo manipulators play that game and it sucks if you find yourself in it but oh well.
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    So this person talks bad about you behind your back (to at least 2 people) and also lies to you? I don't think you should ever apologize to them again :)

I agree with this person. Any person who pulled that on me would find themselves cut from my life. You sound like a good person, and you don't have to tolerate people who aren't.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    She's embarrassed she got caught dogging you, so what to do? LIE LIE LIE
    ^^^^^ this
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options

You should have made her read a copy of that email and than apologise to her. lol