good job. great ink:-)
  • Ibleaveinme
    Ibleaveinme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good job. U look great .
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I really don't like Jillian Michaels much but her Dvd's provide AWESOME results like yours!! Which is why I finally broke down & ordered her 30DS & a couple of others b/c of threads like this one!!

I can really tell a difference....All over really!! You look Fantastic!! I hope to get those results as well!! :)
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone, for the tattoo compliments, and for those on my results! I'm not big fan of Jillian, but her programs work. lol I'm looking forward to seeing what Ripped in 30 does. Starting that in about a week.
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on doing so well...you truly look fantastic!

I've attempted the 30ds once before but gave up after a week. I think I'm gonna give it another go after seeing your results x
  • butlera8
    butlera8 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm on day 3 and you have motivated me to continue.
  • The_new_Amy
    The_new_Amy Posts: 29
    Options
    You look wonderful! I hate 30DS. I've tried it twice and hated it twice, lol. Looking at your results though, I am going to go find that evil DVD and stick it out this time. Nothing worth having comes easy, right? Thanks for the motivation!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    GREATTTTTTTT Results!! You tat's are the business!
  • mzvanessa44
    mzvanessa44 Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow keep up the good work.
  • ShrinkRapt451
    ShrinkRapt451 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome progress in just that short period of time!

I may have to try that myself...

NICE ink on the back, BTW.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the compliments on both my progress and my tattoos. :flowerforyou:

30 Day Shred is not an easy program, by any means, but if you DO it, it WORKS!

Wishing everyone much success on your journey!!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!