P90X 2?

Options
I'm on my fourth week (recovery week) of P90X & I LOVE it so far. I just watched the preview of P90X 2 & i'm really thinking about doing it when i'm finished with the first. Has anyone else done it & what did you think of it? Is it as good as the first? Any feedback would be great :)

Replies

• jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    From what I've seen and read, it sure looks like the exercises are much more difficult and complicated....lifting weights and doing pushups while balancing on Swiss balls and things like that. With my coordination, that's a recipe for disaster. I'm in week 3 of phase 2 of P90x, and I just love that program and the results I'm getting. I'm either going to repeat that another time or do P90x plus.
  • jenniferbj
    jenniferbj Posts: 1
    Options
    It's a lot different than P90X, my personal preference is the first one. But it is a good change/challenge. The YogaX2 is WAYYYYY better! It's only 60 minutes and a faster flow which I love! The ARX2 is fun too! X2 does have a lot of balance focus which is good. It's hard to compare the two of them as they are very different from each other. In both focus an exercises. If you reach or are close to your goals after you finish P90X, then I would say give P90X2 a try, if you are not close to your goals, then I think you might get frustrated.
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input! Jennifer, would you say that you continue getting results with the second one or is it more maintaining from the first?
  • greenacrestkd5
    Options
    Cool I am looking at adding P90X to my fitness routine!! :)
  • coachbeav
    coachbeav Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have done P90X, P90X2, and Insanity and I love them all. P90X2 is much different than P90X but in a good way. You will work muscles that you never knew you had haha! I am coach so if you have any questions about the programs or you nutrition, add me and I will help you out!