Insanity/Chalean Extreme Hybrid.

Options
So I've successfully completed 3 rounds of Insanity :D

I'm actually doing a 4th round but I realize it's not as effective (even though i took a month off between rounds) & I was looking at other beachbody programs and chalean extreme looks promising!

I was wondering if anyone here has done the hybrid of Insanity & Chalean Extreme?! I already looked up the calendar of the days and it looks awesome!

Anyone have stories or results of this hybrid or even tell me how Chalean Extreme is?!? :D Thanks.

Replies

• jademh
    jademh Posts: 94
    Options
    BUMP!!! Someone...anyone???
  • ag2ut
    ag2ut Posts: 20
    Options
    I did Chalean Extreme around this time last year and finished a round of Insanity in Jan/Feb. I love Chalean Extreme as a strength builder, but you won't be too challenged by the cardio routines in that program because you're an Insanity black belt :) I haven't looked at the hybrid schedules but anything that uses the 3 strength days/week from CE plus some Insanity cardio would be great. I would consider having a yoga day and/or a rest day, because your body generally needs it.

Insanity is great, and I really like the Beachbody programs, but you'll usually plateau from doing the same routine consistently. CE would definitely mix it up and keep you moving towards your goals. If you need to know more about CE, feel free to send me a message.
  • KayVee
    KayVee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of trying this. I got so bored with doing the same routine for four weeks.. I like how this mixes it up and I want more cardio in my life. Looks intense! I'm going to start 5/29.