I need friends!!

Options
Hi!

I am a newly seperated Mom of 3. I live in NC and am 38 years old. I joined myfitnesspal a few months ago with my Mom and Sister. They have quit and now I am alone. I have lost 26 pounds so far and am looking to lose another 25 or so. I need some motivational friends. Help me!!

Replies

• Rye_Bread
    Rye_Bread Posts: 23
    Options
    That's too bad that your mom and sister quit! It's so much harder doing this alone, but think of the results, and how much you gain by continuing! It is so easy to get discouraged if you don't have other people around you, but I think even if you have virtual friends that you update your progress to, that should help. I say you should still try to find a friend or someone in a fitness class that you can talk to in person about weight and fitness related things. Feel free to add me, I actually don't have any friends on MFP, I only started recently as well.
  • Snootd1
    Snootd1 Posts: 21
    Options
    Add me...
  • Smead3369
    Smead3369 Posts: 32
    Options
    I love to add friends for mutual motivation - please feel free to add me, but I have WAYYYYYY more to lose than you! ;)
  • kslager77
    kslager77 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like. I am always happy to help motivate as much as I can. You made a good decision to join here. Lots of great people full of great motivation and information. Best of luck!
  • firedad
    firedad Posts: 59
    Options
    You can add me. I don't have anyone doing it with me either.
  • JassRL
    JassRL Posts: 1
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well... :)