Nose Job

Options
Kristina0202
Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
I've been thinking about saving up for a nose job but I want to hear from people who have had one before I actually decide to do anything. Has anyone here had a nose job?

Tell me about your experience. What was the recovery like? Was it worth it?

Replies

• crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options
    sorry... haven't had a nose job... and, if I may say, with all due respect to your desire for modification, I can't see why you would. :happy:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,062 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it, I wouldn't do it.

You are really beautiful just as you are. What if something goes wrong? I think embracing your natural beauty will give you more satisfaction in the long run.

I don't know. I want to go out the way I came in. No regrets.
  • MissKWoman
    MissKWoman Posts: 2
    Options
    Bump.
    I have been interested in getting a nose job too. More than interested, actually. I have a consultation coming up.
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I haven't had one or know of anyone that has.... i just wanted to say....

whats wrong with your nose? I dont think there is anything wrong with it... your beautiful the way your are.

UNLESS you have breathing problems and this is the reason your getting one done... otherwise i dont think you need to :)
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options

whats wrong with your nose? I dont think there is anything wrong with it... your beautiful the way your are.

UNLESS you have breathing problems and this is the reason your getting one done... otherwise i dont think you need to :)

I've been self conscious of it my whole life. My nostrils are too big and I have like a bump in the bridge of my nose that I hate. I feel like it ruins my whole face.
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

I've been self conscious of it my whole life. My nostrils are too big and I have like a bump in the bridge of my nose that I hate. I feel like it ruins my whole face.

well i dont agree :) i think your very beautiful and your nose is the right shape for you!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

it totally doesnt! It might be easier, healthier and less expensive to try loving it instead. As someone who has stood in on surgeries. i can tell you nose jobs make me ill. I cant look.
  • badapdos
    badapdos Posts: 132
    Options
    I personally haven't gotten a nose job, but in these two videos she talks a little bit about her plastic surgery/nose job. She got the sides of her nostrils cut so they weren't so big, and got her bridge fixed.

Part 1: http://youtu.be/7VQW8mOyMJ0
    Part 2: http://youtu.be/vUXidWrouZ8
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    You look great the way you are :)