Not a Good Day

Options
I am not motivtated today. Without boring you with details...my job situation is not good and I dont feel in control of anything. I hate to whine and complain but I cant torture my poor husband with it tonight. Ugh....I am choosing wine over exercise.

Replies

• BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    I'm sorry your having a bad evening.
  • willyzification
    willyzification Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am not motivtated today. Without boring you with details...my job situation is not good and I dont feel in control of anything. I hate to whine and complain but I cant torture my poor husband with it tonight. Ugh....I am choosing wine over exercise.

Even if everything around you seems out of control you must remember, your body is your temple, and it is under YOUR control. Do not cave from life pressures, keep your head up and push on. You will get past today, like you have gotten past any other day. And when you look back you will smile, knowing you did the right thing for yourself and your health.
  • crazy8ts
    crazy8ts Posts: 360
    Options

The one thing you can control is your behavior... so tonight, enjoy your wine... tomorrow, you'll have a whole host of new decisions to make... and exercise will be one of the choices. :)
  • Prayforya
    Prayforya Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You say you don't feel in control of anything. That can really suck, but turn that into the motivation you need. You ARE the only one in control of what you choose to consume. The only one who can choose exercise over wine. Take control where you have it and leave the rest to God.
  • batgreen
    batgreen Posts: 66
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options

The one thing you can control is your behavior... so tonight, enjoy your wine... tomorrow, you'll have a whole host of new decisions to make... and exercise will be one of the choices. :)

ok have some cheese with the wine and tomrrow starts a new day. go to the gym or where you work out and take the days frustrations out..
  • batgreen
    Options

ok have some cheese with the wine and tomrrow starts a new day. go to the gym or where you work out and take the days frustrations out..

LOL! I dont know if you were trying to be funny but it made me think of my dad. When I was a kid, he would always say "want some cheese with that whine?" I didnt know what he meant. Thanks for the laugh :)
  • amh1974
    amh1974 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm right with you except.... I just graduated with my bachelor degree and can't find a job. I have school debt and I am frustrated with my current job. I want things to change! I've been applying all over the place without even so much as an interview. I had a hard time getting out of bed today. I gained weight over the weekend at our mother's day/graduation party and now I feel guilty. I'm tired of carrying around these excess pounds and no matter how hard I work I can't shake the pounds. I choose beer and wine! :) SO... move over you have company! Add me as a friend and I'll be happy to listen whenever you need it!
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I felt upset today and no lie after doing some physical work I felt better. I do understand that somedays you just have to skip it. Just get back on track tomorrow.
  • LivFit4me
    LivFit4me Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Can I say that I know only too well about things being tough and not going in the right direction?? I don't know if this will help any, but when I go through this a lot of times I remember that the one thing that I DO have control over is my workouts and my eating habits. No one can take that away from me and I won't let anyone or anything take away what I want!
    I am not saying that I haven't had days where I have let stress take me over but I jump right back on board of working out and cleaner eating the next day. I get better about not letting the stress ruin my workouts and life situations by fighting back and thinking that this is the one thing that no one but myself can take away and I get right back on it.

I don't know if you have a gym you go to or one at home, but I put positive affirmations around on the walls of my gym that is in my house as well as pictures that inspire me.

Just take control over this one part of your life that you CAN control and don't let the life situations take that away! Hang in there!!
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for the bad day... I wish I had words of wisdom to help you get through it....

for future iffy days:
    tumblr_m3m80ygRi01qzo9uvo1_500.jpg
  • batgreen
    Options
    I'm sorry for the bad day... I wish I had words of wisdom to help you get through it....

for future iffy days:

LOL!!! Awesome.
  • chellebelle315
    Options

for future iffy days:

Ha. This cracks me up. totally stealing this image.
  • rachelle78
    rachelle78 Posts: 4
    Options
    We all have bad days! Don't give up because of it,.you are doing great! Tomorrow is new day!!!
  • batgreen
    Options
    Its already on my desktop :)
  • BritneeMarlene
    BritneeMarlene Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    We all have bad days. Mine was yesterday and I turned to cookies :( We will all eventually pull through. I just wish that i could get it through my head that there are so many other things I can do besides eat when I am bored. As for the job situation, I understand that too. My thoughts are that if I can gain control of my body and look great, I will feel so much better at work, and I can control my emotions and keep my thoughts positive (My job sucks, but hey I look good!) Good luck :)
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    im sorry you're having a rough day. i've been feeling that way too lately due to my job situation and wedding planning. but like everyone has been saying, you could control your body and decide what to do with it. so tonight, enjoy your wine, and take control of your body tomorrow :-)
  • batgreen
    Options
    THanks everybody! All your comments helped me alot. Back on track tomorrow :)