low-fat birthday desert ideas?

Options
so my bday is friday and i want to have some type of bday desert even if its not cake...does anybody know of any sweet and yummy but more healthy or low-fat then normal?

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    so my bday is friday and i want to have some type of bday desert even if its not cake...does anybody know of any sweet and yummy but more healthy or low-fat then normal?
    one serving chocolate cheesecakes .... i have posted the receipe under receipes
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    oh and happy bday .... hope you have a great bday :flowerforyou:
  • shellybelly83
    Options
    I'd just eat a small piece of real cake. It is your birthday after all. One splurge will not ruin everything.
  • ascii75
    ascii75 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like angel food cake with fat free whipped cream and fresh strawberries. :smile:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Soda Cupcakes....90 c each Frosting not included:laugh:

Happy Birthday...October 2nd? Me too! I'll be 22 again...it'll be the 28th anniversary of my 22nd birthday. Yeah for Libra's. You are Gorgeous Laceylacey84:happy:
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Wishes...mine is on the 23rd.......angel food cake w/ strawberries?
  • spaceylaceys
    Options
    cool! yay for libras too!!! i am actually big into astrology so i know how much we rock ;-) and Happy Birthday to you too!!!!!!!!
  • spaceylaceys
    Options
    ooooooo....angel food cake n strawberrys....that sounds yummy.... and Happy Birthday to you too
  • karamae
    karamae Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Try doing searches on this website. They have a great pumpkin pie recipe and other cake recipes too. Happy birthday!

http://www.eatbetteramerica.com/search.aspx?criteria=cake
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    My birthday is friday also! I'm just having german chocolate cake my fave! I asked this same question to my c25k group on here, and they are right, its your birthday! Have a piece of cake!! Enjoy your bday!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    use applesauce instead of oil in a recipe to reduce the fat content. It's very moist. Ellie Kreiger has some great substitutions for cakes on foodtv.com
  • spaceylaceys
    Options
    happy birthday to you too!!!!! :-) it is my bday, maybe ill have just one piece...but then i have to get it out of my fridge!!!! lol
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    happy birthday to you too!!!!! :-) it is my bday, maybe ill have just one piece...but then i have to get it out of my fridge!!!! lol

If its just you, buy one of those single serving cake pieces from a bakery at a grocery store, or something like that instead, that way you can only have just one and you won't have to worry about eating the rest. Thats what I would do. And happy bday to you too!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Go out somewhere and have a nice piece of cake and coffee :) Live it up! It's really ok to do this once in a while.
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Well....what did you end up having for your birthday???? Inquiring minds want to know:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: