5'2" and 65 lbs to lose...starting...NOW!

Options
Hi everyone,

Im gonna try and make this short...Im 5'2" and 195lbs. My goal weight is 130lbs. I have a 2 year old son and had massive complication during pregnancy while maintaining a stressful career. Since giving birth, I have been plagued by numerous health problems and still on blood pressure medication (never been on it prior to my pregnancy). More than two years have passed and I am heavier than I was giving birth ---not cool. Im tired of feeling miserable, unhealthy and most of all...UNCOMFORTABLE!!! So enough is enough and im more determined more than ever to lose the weight and its time to get started! :happy:

Replies

• Shay1584
    Shay1584 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey I am with you on that!!! I am a wife and mother of two young children 3/7, and feel you..... LIFE got in the way. But hey there is no day like today..... forget the yester-days and look forward to your tommorrows. YOU can do it!
  • kednavy90
    kednavy90 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm just starting, too...down 5 pounds but as far to go as you. Stressful job and on anti-depressants and high cholesterol meds. Not healthy. I'm starting with small changes, but a big life change may be in order. Don't let the daemons get you down. Put yourself first and you'll be better for your baby, too. Hang in there and start new and recommit to yourself every day.
  • natesmama1806
    Options
    Hey I am with you on that!!! I am a wife and mother of two young children 3/7, and feel you..... LIFE got in the way. But hey there is no day like today..... forget the yester-days and look forward to your tommorrows. YOU can do it!

Thank you! Indeed..I just need to keep focused and stay motivated :)
  • natesmama1806
    Options
    I'm just starting, too...down 5 pounds but as far to go as you. Stressful job and on anti-depressants and high cholesterol meds. Not healthy. I'm starting with small changes, but a big life change may be in order. Don't let the daemons get you down. Put yourself first and you'll be better for your baby, too. Hang in there and start new and recommit to yourself every day.

Good start with the 5 lbs loss! Yes, ive become very unhealthy and just got way out of shape and you're right...time to put myself first. Thank you!