Been on here a while, just figured I'd introduce myself

Options
Hi All,

I've been using this site on and off for a while and just recently wanted to get involved in the community. Came over here from r/loseit like 6 months ago. Weight loss has been slow and I've taken some steps back over that time but overall I'm happy with the progress I've made. Recently I've really been trying to go harder to try to speed things up a bit. My logic is that if I start being involved on this forum, I'll be more likely to stick with it.

Thanks for listening,
-Harry (L8Knight)

Replies

• notnormallyacaloriecounter
    Options
    They say it takes 28 days to build a good habit and one day to mess it all up. I find having friends on here helps me stick with it. It's nice to have people that want to see you succeed and it makes you want to succeed because everyone is so supportive. So add away and let the world MFP cheer you on even past the finish line :laugh:
  • McCarthy6
    McCarthy6 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Weight loss seems a bit easier with some MFP friends. I've been on here a while too and have just started adding friends. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, Harry! I started about a month ago and have met some really fun, motivational people...it makes a big difference to share with others who have the same goal(s) rather than going it alone :smile: !!
  • phompak
    phompak Posts: 1
    Options
    very nice and motivating.