Best workout app ever! have you tried it?

Options
I just started traing with a new app, I am not a company rep or advertiser, just someone who wants to share info that I ADORE! I get emails from various websites about fitness etc. and one of them had the top 20 diet/fitness apps....well, curious I clicked to check them out..( obviously our fair fitness pal WAS there!) but I stumbled across NIKE TRAINING CLUB ( free for iphone) ...I am totally adicted! There are crazy amounts of workouts, 3 different levels, 15, 30, and 45 minute sessions...and the best part is you get rewards for working out! My first reward was a badge...no biggy, my second was a whole list of more workouts I can do...the third was 5 smoothy recipes! I SOOOO can't wait to try them! then next 2 were badges and that is as far as I have made it as of yet. I am also doing COUCH to 5K using the c25k app which , when I downloaded it, was free. I am told now that it is not =(

Just wanted to share this with fitness pals in case someone was looking for a FREE PERSONAL TRAINER =) it is worth the effort to click DOWNLOAD APP!

Kelly D

Replies

• sass012
    sass012 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for this comment i am loading it as we speak . I will try anything
  • fawn_good
    fawn_good Posts: 2
    Options
    OH YEA! Tell everyone else about the app. but you wont let me get it....LOL! You are an inspiration, love ya a sister
  • 1andonlykellyd
    1andonlykellyd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    us gals gotta stick together to stay on track!:tongue:
  • terraskye
    terraskye Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have the Nike Training club app on my itouch though i haven't used it yet...but it looks super promising. I love my C25K app also ..I got the official one for 1.99.

I have a few other apps also including MFP

I can't wait to get a iphone
  • 1andonlykellyd
    Options
    Let me know what you think, the workouts are hard but everyday I am able to do something new! As I mentioned one of the rewards is smoothie recipes....we have designated a day next week to have a smoothie breakfast at work. I CAN'T wait!:drinker:
  • 1andonlykellyd
    Options
    I have to admit I was a little intimidated at first by all of the new moves, but u can modify them to fit your level....on some where it requires you to go to the floor and back up and back down lol I use the seat part of a chair...I know that I will get there the more I do it and surprise myself almost everyday!
  • 1andonlykellyd
    Options
    Let me know what you think, the workouts are hard but everyday I am able to do something new! As I mentioned one of the rewards is smoothie recipes....we have designated a day next week to have a smoothie breakfast at work. I CAN'T wait!:drinker:

:drinker: TODAY WAS SMOOTHIE DAY! EVERONE LOVED THEM INCLUDING ME. They were so good I want about 4 of them!:drinker: