the "girls"

Options

Replies

• jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    Awww thanks ladies. Great replies... Common thread... We're losing em! Lol. Not worried @ my boobies bc they're still bigger than theirs Anyhoo! They Def are deflated n mushy.... I'm only 30 & they've been sagging for YRS!!! Smh. Too young for that. I've been uncomfortable with them for quite some time, so if I feel ok to to do it, I will. My hub has noticed them & made an unpleasant remark, but I'd rather his honesty. Gotta keep him happy- under rational circumstances.
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I have lost a lot from my boobs which is great, I am really happy to not be called "tits" anymore. (I wish I was kidding)
    HOWEVER they are looking pretty saggy for 20 year old boobs. Its like the boobs shrank but the skin is still too big lol. Does anyone have any tips for this? firming lotion? peck exercises ?
  • Calif_Girl67
    Calif_Girl67 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I normally wear a "D' cup and have noticed that he girl have shrunk as well but I haven't measured or been measured
    to see exactly how much they have shrunk. Im still in the same size bra but it fits a little different then before. I plan
    on going to a shop that specializes in bra's to get properly measured then I'll be able to see how much they have gone
    down. My hubby said I can lose all the weight i want as long as the girls don't go Lmao. I want them gone too hehe.
    Wish the rest would follow :ohwell:
  • shayoni
    shayoni Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    From my high weight at 265 I was a 42DD, after losing 60 pounds I'm a 38DDD. I definitely lost a lot of weight in my boobs but I wear a DDD because I lost weight faster on my back and chest than from my boobs hahah~

Since I got fitted for bras about a month ago, I know I've lost at least another inch, so I won't be buying bras until I've lost a bunch more weight again. Too expensive to try and keep up! They're definitely a lot flatter than they were before, but I have awesome friends that tell me they still look fine so I don't worry about it much. They still look awesome under clothes anyway!

I'm actually hoping that as they get lighter, the skin will bounce back some (25, no kids) B has always been my favorite, personally.
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    I was a D cup at one time after a 55# loss, now I could legally get away with walking down the street with pasties.....
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You guys are f & d cups?! Try being a b, i'm afraid after two boys and gaining/losing weight that they'll look like socks! Small socks!
  • princessdracos
    princessdracos Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk a bit, but exercise has made them perkier than ever! I'm super-excited about it! My husband just laughs at me when he catches me using my pecs to bounce them around. I can't help it...it's a new skill! :laugh:
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Sigh....I'm a small B. and I honestly think they're getting smaller every day...I lose weight from the top down.
    Seriously, it's close to just being nipples on a ribcage. ): Embarrassing.
  • magmendoza
    magmendoza Posts: 5
    Options
    BOOBS ARE MADE OUT OF FAT, SO AS YOU SHED FAT YOU SHED IT THROUGH OUT YOUR WHOLE BODY, THERES NO WAY OF STOPPING IT, IF YOU NOTICE IN THE EXERCISE MAGAZINES THE MODELS ALL USUALL HAVE IMPLANTS DUE TO THESE CHANGES, MINE ARE ONLY 6 YEARS OLD BUT IM GLAD I GOT THEM, SO IF I LOOSE WEIGHT THEY ARE STILL INTACT.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    sorry to say but no unless you consider getting a boobjob. our breasts consists of 80% fat & that's one reason why us women have naturally more body fat than men. so if you're losing fat then expect your "girls" to shrink too. mine gone down from 38C to 34B & I can even fit at 32B, so sad but that's the reality. :sad:
  • magmendoza
    magmendoza Posts: 5
    Options
    IT EASIER AND LESS INVASSIVE TO GET IMPLANTS THEN A LIFT, THAT IS IF YOU DON'T HAVE ALOT OF ELASTICITY LOSS IN YOUR BREAST
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    BOOBS ARE MADE OUT OF FAT, SO AS YOU SHED FAT YOU SHED IT THROUGH OUT YOUR WHOLE BODY, THERES NO WAY OF STOPPING IT, IF YOU NOTICE IN THE EXERCISE MAGAZINES THE MODELS ALL USUALL HAVE IMPLANTS DUE TO THESE CHANGES, MINE ARE ONLY 6 YEARS OLD BUT IM GLAD I GOT THEM, SO IF I LOOSE WEIGHT THEY ARE STILL INTACT.

don't forget that photoshop does wonders to "enlarge" the breasts of these models in magazines. some of these ladies actually don't look like that in real life.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    amy, trust... at a DDD, i could stand to lose some, but its somewhat SIGNIFICANT now... gonna see my fam i haven't seen in almost a yr.. i know my sisters are gonna get on me @ it bc it is so noticeable... not worried @ that.. but still... its really noticeable

i started at a 42 DDD, i bought a 40 DD sports bra recenlty but it's pretty smooshy lol, i told my husband i wanted a reduction/lift when i get to my goal weight! I totally feel your pain..love yourself, saggy, tig ole bitties or whatever :wink:

Don't forget to get refitted. You might be more like a 38F or something.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    yeah to my horror, my last set of measurements from last sunday have changed me from an hourglass to a pear shape. i know i was losing in my band size but then WHOOSH i lost a cup size :sad:

i'm hoping that this 25 pounds = 1 cup size will be a trend for me because then that'll mean i'll be a DD/E
  • Persephone2003
    Persephone2003 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I may have lost almost 20 lbs but a cup size went with it (D down to a C). Naturally I want to keep the size they are now and I am a little worried they'll shrink more, but what really gets me is how concerned my boyfriend is over this. It's quite amusing to have him hold a boob in each hand and plead quietly, "Please don't go away. We've become so close" to them. Think we may actually see tears if I drop another cup size lol.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Ya, sorry. I've lost an entire cup size with only 12 lbs. fat loss and lifting heavy.

But! celebrate the loss of "back boobs"!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I may have lost almost 20 lbs but a cup size went with it (D down to a C). Naturally I want to keep the size they are now and I am a little worried they'll shrink more, but what really gets me is how concerned my boyfriend is over this. It's quite amusing to have him hold a boob in each hand and plead quietly, "Please don't go away. We've become so close" to them. Think we may actually see tears if I drop another cup size lol.

Good Lord, honey, do not have children with this man. Seriously.
  • Persephone2003
    Persephone2003 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    LOL he's not serious. He's just very silly :P
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    yeah to my horror, my last set of measurements from last sunday have changed me from an hourglass to a pear shape. i know i was losing in my band size but then WHOOSH i lost a cup size :sad:

i'm hoping that this 25 pounds = 1 cup size will be a trend for me because then that'll mean i'll be a DD/E

I don't know...I was all excited about losing a cup and a band a few weeks ago....and now the last bra I bought in my "new" size....I am almost busting out of the cups -- meaning I only lost in the band and not the cup :( I hope it is just from TOM and not a permanent trend.

I wish I could throw a couple of cups at you guys, I won't miss them.

I would be happy to be down to an F cup (from H-HH). But I am about half way there, and down a band and maybe a cup. to H.....my underbust is down 3 inches with these 38 pounds, and I expect another 2 or so.

I've been noticing a pattern of switching between pear and hourglass for me so far.....
  • coxy46
    coxy46 Posts: 23
    Options
    It's funny how the ladies most concerned with their girls shrinking all tend to have larger boobs to start with. I suppose if they were small to start with, your used to it and its not such an issue. I was a b to c cup at my heaviest and now am probably an a cup again. What it means is I can do any sport without them getting in the way - not that they ever really got in the way to start with :ohwell: