Ashy Bines bikini body challenge

Options
Has anyone out there tried the Ashy Bines bikini body challenge? Or used her clean eating diet plan? She has reduced the price this week and im thinking of trying it out but I want to know first how other people have found it. the before/after photos are AMAZING.
thanks!!

Replies

• iiibee
    iiibee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have the clean eating plan! It's great, really works, just got to get the motivation again!
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    is there a link for this!?
  • DSCLBD
    DSCLBD Posts: 40
    Options
    http://www.abbbc.com.au/

Just got the eating plan ... shall see how it goes in 12 weeks ;)
  • leamikhaylov
    Options
    Oh girls, watch out in joining her diet, it has made alot of girls sick and they attack people maliciously who have a difference of opinion. The PDF is not worth 70.00 and she has other people pretend they are her to post as her on her forum. I was very disappointed and a couple of girls have ended up very very sick and a couple in hospital. You need Protein and Carbs in every meal and when I stopped her diet, as she does not let you eat pretty much no carbs you put on the weight and more. I finally found Ditch The Diet, thank god for them, a lovely bunch of women on the forum who are so helpful and no *****ing not like her site. She also blocks you if you say anything she disapproves on her site, So don't waste your money, go to Ditch The Diet, I am on maintenance now and my weight is the same (my goal weight) and I still get mentored every day of the week as well as new recipes and how to train etc... especially designed for you ...
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Oh girls, watch out in joining her diet, it has made alot of girls sick and they attack people maliciously who have a difference of opinion. The PDF is not worth 70.00 and she has other people pretend they are her to post as her on her forum. I was very disappointed and a couple of girls have ended up very very sick and a couple in hospital. You need Protein and Carbs in every meal and when I stopped her diet, as she does not let you eat pretty much no carbs you put on the weight and more. I finally found Ditch The Diet, thank god for them, a lovely bunch of women on the forum who are so helpful and no *****ing not like her site. She also blocks you if you say anything she disapproves on her site, So don't waste your money, go to Ditch The Diet, I am on maintenance now and my weight is the same (my goal weight) and I still get mentored every day of the week as well as new recipes and how to train etc... especially designed for you ...

That doesn't sound good. The people from Ditch the Diet are they disgruntled Ashy Bines dieters?
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    BUMP
    Do you have more info about those getting sick? Most probably electrolyte imbalance.
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    have a look here for more info and to see what you actually get when you hand your money over

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ashy-Bines-Waste-of-/227075700746040