30 day shred

Options
ok so i've heard people talking about it. does it work? is it just another work out dvd? x

Replies

• mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    it's a jillian michaels workout.

there are 3 levels.

you do each level for 10 days each

you aren't suppose to do it consecutively.

it should be a 6 week program. 5 days on, 2 days off.

google it.
  • Rachel_1986
    Rachel_1986 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i have googled it. i wanted to know if anyone had done it and what they though.....................
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I did it and lost about 10-1/2 inches (includes wrists, thighs, arms, etc). Also lost 5-1/4 pounds. It worked so well, I'm doing it again! I lost several inches in the major areas (waist, hips, bust and belly button area).
  • aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    There is a group called 30 day shredders you may want to look at. Or you can search 30 day shred in the message boards... there are a lot of success stories.
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    i have googled it. i wanted to know if anyone had done it and what they though.....................

It is good. I'll be completing it on Saturday. You can do the workouts via Youtube :wink: I did the levels consecutively though - no stoppages. 10 days Level 1; 10 days Level 2 and 10 days Level 3 - totalling 30 days :smile:
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Dooo It!! Its more than just a 'another workout dvd' because it works!!!

x
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm about 75% through. Definitely down some pounds and inches...
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    I'm on level 2 right now, I feel a lot stronger and it is a great workout :)
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    Im on day 14 now, 4th day of level 2 and i feel a lot fitter and stronger. I havent lost any weight or inches though so im feeling a bit discouraged at the moment.
  • Rachel_1986
    Rachel_1986 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    awesome thanks all :) i will check out the group aswell!! x
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    I will do day 4 of level 1 tonight...love it so far, but my 1 big question to those of you who have had success, as in losing weight and inches, did you do other forms of cardio or strength during that time, or strictly 30 DS?
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I will do day 4 of level 1 tonight...love it so far, but my 1 big question to those of you who have had success, as in losing weight and inches, did you do other forms of cardio or strength during that time, or strictly 30 DS?

I personally only did the dvd, but maybe add in some other cardio/strength is you want additional weightloss/toning? thatd what im doing along side Ripped in 30 atm

x
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options

I personally only did the dvd, but maybe add in some other cardio/strength is you want additional weightloss/toning? thatd what im doing along side Ripped in 30 atm

x

Well, when I get done with that I'm like "no way can I get on the treadmill." LOL! I work out after work in the evenings.....so unless I get up REALLY early in the morning, then I could run, then do shred when I get home, but me getting up earlier than I already do is probably NOT going to happen. I just wanted to make sure people that had these great results could still get them by just doing her DVD. I do plan to not do the DVD on the weekends, and still run on Saturday's, then rest totally on Sundays.