Once it's all gone what's next???

Options
Here's a question for all you MFP peeps. Whether it takes you months or years to reach your goal weight what are you looking foward to doing that you couldn't possibly and/or comfortably do at your current weight?

For me it's doing a horse riding vacation somewhere in Europe or the US (especially Montana) without killing the horse with my weight :laugh: and doing a wildlife conservation programme somewhere in the wilderness.

How about you??

Even the littlest things are a important so lets hear what you would love to do when you've shifted all those lbs :happy:

Replies

• selfishshellfish
    Options
    I want to walk the West Highland Way. And Hadrian's wall. Although I might be fit enough to do those before I reach my goal weight.

But one thing I really look forward to is learning to fly a microlight aircraft.
  • k2charmed4u
    k2charmed4u Posts: 282
    Options
    I want to walk the West Highland Way. And Hadrian's wall. Although I might be fit enough to do those before I reach my goal weight.

But one thing I really look forward to is learning to fly a microlight aircraft.

They're great targets to work towards :happy:
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    i started wanting to lose 3stone, lost tht then pushed the target back 7lbs, reached tht then pushed the target back again... obsessed lol?x
  • pinkupooh
    pinkupooh Posts: 155
    Options
    I want to fit into all my saaris from my wedding time(10 yrs ago) that I have not worn even once
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I want to climb Ben Nevis, I've spoke with SO and we'll do it one day, in the meanwhile we'll do less challenging ones, we'll take the kids as we have no one to look after them but my SO has to pass his driving test first ;) I would do this even before I get to goal!
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm going shopping at Victoria's Secret. LOL, perhaps then I'll figure out the secret to fitting into her bras!
  • ajay96
    ajay96 Posts: 10
    Options
    Mine is a bit less ambitious than some...but own a bikini! :blushing:
  • k2charmed4u
    Options
    I'm going shopping at Victoria's Secret. LOL, perhaps then I'll figure out the secret to fitting into her bras!

:laugh: lol
  • k2charmed4u
    Options
    Mine is a bit less ambitious than some...but own a bikini! :blushing:

It maybe not as ambitious as others have said but it's important to you and that's what this thread is for :flowerforyou:
  • annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy a leather jacket - something I've wanted for years.
  • brewface811
    brewface811 Posts: 106
    Options
    My goal is to love myself. I have zero confidence, so ultimately I'd like a healthier lifestyle and more fit body to make me feel better in my own skin. :) I also want to have the confidence to run in a sports bra (right now I drown myself in huge t-shirts)!
  • k2charmed4u
    Options
    My goal is to love myself. I have zero confidence, so ultimately I'd like a healthier lifestyle and more fit body to make me feel better in my own skin. :) I also want to have the confidence to run in a sports bra (right now I drown myself in huge t-shirts)!

I know how you feel on that score. I used to dress in extra large clothes to hide my size and had no confidence in what I looked like couldn't date, meet knew people etc. Then I lost a lot in 2010 (56lbs) and met my now husband and he gave me a huge boost in confidence even now after putting 85% of the weight back on that I lost the confidence is still there because of him. Which is probably what's helping me (plus other things) to start losing again now.