Inner thighs?

Options
Hey,
I have awful legs, especially my thighs and my inner thighs in particular. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any exercises that don't involve any equipment to help tone my inner thighs and general advice on how to melt away the fat?
Thanks!

Replies

• madmama40
    madmama40 Posts: 42
    Options
    bump
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Squats and lunges i think.
  • VMarkV
    VMarkV Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Squats and lunges i think.
    I second that, make sure to use a wide shoulder stance and have the toes slightly out. In general, taking a wide stance for leg exercises works the inner regions while narrow stances work the outer regions
  • acg1305
    acg1305 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    bump
  • blasiansrus
    blasiansrus Posts: 151
    Options
    lunges, leg lifts, or pilates! You can look up pop pilates on youtube & do the inner thigh insanity (i think that's what it was) or any of the other leg ones to help tone up a bit.
    The only way to lose fat though is to do some form of cardio! Find activities you like & work out for 30-60min a day with at least one rest day :)
    Oh & high intensity interval training (HIIT) is a great way to burn fat!
    Good luck!
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Squat, Lunges and Plies.
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Squats and lunges. Also try lying on your side with one leg on top of the other and lift the top leg up and down. Remember to turn over and do the other side too
  • vaninay
    vaninay Posts: 47
    Options
    Bump!!
  • sophiegrace543
    sophiegrace543 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks, this has really helped!
    Has anyone else tried the POP Pilates 'Call Me Maybe Squat Challenge'? It's amazing and it really gives me the burn in my thighs that I love!