Dana's 30 Day Shred Results!

Options
gdkerplunk
gdkerplunk Posts: 51 Member
I don't know how many times I'd started this DVD only to get bored and fall off. I think it was attempt number 5 that got me all the way through. With healthy eating and doing the 30 Day Shred every single day until completed, these are my results:

The numbers didn't move to much, but I'm glad I took Before and After photos to SEE what changed.

April 17, May 17
Weight 152.2, 144.6
Bust 31, 30.75
Waist 32, 31
Hips 38.25, 38.25
Legs L 24.25, 23
Legs R 24.25, 23.75
Arms L 12.5, 12
Arms R 12, 11.5
Neck 13.5, 13.5

Total Inches - 5.5
Total Pounds - 7.6

FinalFront.jpg
FinalSide.jpg

Now I'm ready for Ripped in 30! :) Gotta get rid of that damn baby belly! :)

Replies

• nesskehoe
    nesskehoe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well done, you can really see the difference
  • neiceemary
    neiceemary Posts: 20
    Options
    Awesome results.
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Always difficult staying committed for the full 30 days...

So a big pat on the back from me...

Big difference...Keep going.

:bigsmile:
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    great job!!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress, keep up the great work!
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    wow great job! you can really see the difference!
  • vaninay
    vaninay Posts: 47
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep it up :>
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way I get so bored with it... right now I'm doing Killer buns and thigh i'm on level 2 and I'm bored but I'm not giving up on it
  • Tennybird
    Tennybird Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can really see the difference. I keep stopping and starting it myself at the moment but I'm going to do it! Soon! :S
  • WishfulShrinking331
    WishfulShrinking331 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Great results!! Really motivating
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    wow great job!!! I can see a big difference. Im on level 2 day6 today, no change yet but hopefully when Im done my pics will speak for me. lol

you have inspired me to keep on and not give up, this is my 3rd attempt and the farthest Ive got. lol
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    How tall are you , our bodies are very similar. Im at 155 right now. and Im 5 foot 2
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    This is EXACTLY what I needed to see today. I'm only on day 4 but get easily discouraged, especially from the scale, that I see to check daily, although I know that's a BAD thing. Sometimes I worry I'm not doing the moves correctly and that I'm wasting my time. After seeing your pics, I'm going to stick with it and hope I get as awesome results as you did. THANKS and GREAT job!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised you only lost an inch on your waist. Looks like more! Good job!

I should probably try this again. I did it for 9 days before and got injured.
  • summaryzn
    summaryzn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    you can absolutely see the difference. Keep up the good work! I have to ATTEMPT it again in the near future. did you do it daily for the full 30 days or did you skip around a bit? and were you doing other forms of cardio/weight training?
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    you can absolutely see the difference. Keep up the good work! I have to ATTEMPT it again in the near future. did you do it daily for the full 30 days or did you skip around a bit? and were you doing other forms of cardio/weight training?

Yes, I was wondering that too, if you did some other type of exercise, or strictly the 30 DS?
  • gdkerplunk
    Options
    How tall are you , our bodies are very similar. Im at 155 right now. and Im 5 foot 2

I'm 5 ft 2 1/2.. so you're right! We're just about the same. :)
  • gdkerplunk
    Options
    This is EXACTLY what I needed to see today. I'm only on day 4 but get easily discouraged, especially from the scale, that I see to check daily, although I know that's a BAD thing. Sometimes I worry I'm not doing the moves correctly and that I'm wasting my time. After seeing your pics, I'm going to stick with it and hope I get as awesome results as you did. THANKS and GREAT job!

That's what kept me going this time as well! Seeing the results everyone was getting. The numbers were making me a bit sad but when I put the photos side by side today.. phew! I stopped caring about numbers after that. :)
  • gdkerplunk
    Options

I did it for the full 30 days. 10 days for each level straight. No rest days in between. After the first few days, I honestly didn't really feel I needed a rest day since the soreness went away just after that. And I had to keep telling myself, "It's only 20 minutes. It's only 20 minutes." :P

And no.. no other forms of any kind of exercise at all. I ate up most of my extra calories, too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!