I OFFER!!

Options
Josedavid
Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
Yes, you are reading the correct word, "offer".

I´ve been part of MFP for the last two hundred and something days... well, for the last 37kg loss. I always read newbies requesting support, encouragement, etc... but I never read someone coming here and telling:

Hello, I am new in MFP and I offer all my support and sincerity to whom it may need it

That would be an awesome introduction, ain´t it?

Well, I will introduce myself:

Hello, I am Jose, I offer my encouragement and support but also my sincerity and mean comments are included in the package, take it or leave it.

Have a superb day!

:)

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Hay Jose, can I offer you some serious congrats on your success! Well done.
  • Josedavid
    Options
    Hay Jose, can I offer you some serious congrats on your success! Well done.

of course! you are most welcome! thanks!!
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    I can always use encouragement and support. And I'm okay with mean comments when warranted.
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Such a rockstar thing to post... ;)
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    ask not what mfp can do for you, but what you can do for mfp :)

I like your attitude
  • DellG85
    DellG85 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Definitely get what you are saying but keep in mind there is a difference between mean and honest! x
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    honest responses are always most helpful than nice ones which are given for no reason!
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Love the honest answers, and the meen comments keep me going! Add me if you like :)

And congrats on the great weight loss!
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I only like mean comments if you cross your arms and roll your eyes.
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options

I´ve been part of MFP for the last two hundred and something days... well, for the last 37kg loss. I always read newbies requesting support, encouragement, etc... but I never read someone coming here and telling:

Hello, I am new in MFP and I offer all my support and sincerity to whom it may need it

Hello, I am Jose, I offer my encouragement and support but also my sincerity and mean comments are included in the package, take it or leave it.

Have a superb day!

Hi Jose, I've seen your comments on a mutual friends wall. You support him well, brutal honesty and all (although some days I think he could do with a bigger kick up the butt than you and I can provide!!! I'm sure you know who I'm talking about too!)

And rocking success! Well done!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    You've been an excellent friend to me. Gracias Jose :*)
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    :):)

Well done, you!
  • Josedavid
    Options

Have a superb day!

Hi Jose, I've seen your comments on a mutual friends wall. You support him well, brutal honesty and all (although some days I think he could do with a bigger kick up the butt than you and I can provide!!! I'm sure you know who I'm talking about too!)

And rocking success! Well done!

Yeah, haha...!!
  • Josedavid
    Options
    Thank you all for the comments and for the friendship requests you are shooting... let's kick some *kitten*! haha!
  • katgirl985
    katgirl985 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss, Jose! You sound like just the type of person I need around to help keep me going. :smile: