Hi everyone

Options
My name is Jan, started today:smile: big thanks to my sister for sending me the link, put a lot of weight on in the last 3 months since stopping smoking so need to get that off and get fit xx

Replies

• Kentuckygirl74
    Kentuckygirl74 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI!!! I just started this week too! I have about 35 pounds I want to drop. So Good Luck!! I am really hoping this helps me because I need something to finally stick! Nice to meet you!
  • nancycw64
    nancycw64 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new to this myself. I've been doing MFP for 5 days - love the accountability and support. Good luck! Add me if you like.
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    :I quit smoking three years ago...Congrats it is a hard thing to do :drinker: Add me:flowerforyou:
  • jmelton9
    jmelton9 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been on and off the weight loss train for a few months now and I am ready to get it back in full force. I am looking forward to using all the parts of MFP this time and not just the calorie counter part. It is nice to meet you all, and good luck on your weight loss adventure. :happy:
  • dcarva01
    dcarva01 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I am fairly new as well. Add me as a friend if you wish.
  • grasshopper421
    Options
    HI I just started today and I have about 40 lbs I would like to lose so good luck!