Replies

• VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    i do it once a month
  • JLArispe
    JLArispe Posts: 62
    Options
    You should only weight yourself once a week and try to make it it that same day and same time.
  • EarthyChocl8AKA
    Options
    Agreed!
    You'll need to find what works for you. I'm in the every day camp, because I know from experience that if I start avoiding the scale I will be in trouble. I need to see the number. For me it's accountability, not addiction.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Do yourself a favor and only get on the scale once a week, once every 2 weeks or once a month. Weighing every day screws with your head. Your weight can fluctuate 1-3 pounds throughout the week, even if you weigh at the same time daily. Especially when you are near goal. Remember this isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. Timing shouldn't matter, if you follow the plan you will lose the weight eventually.

A word from the wise: Maintenace is WAY harder than losing it, so don't be in a hurry to be done....
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Pick a day, and a time. For me Monday first thing in the morning (6am). You can get addicted to weighing yourself and it can effect your life in a negative way. What is your goal, to actually be healthier and look better, or to change numbers on a scale?
  • prettygurlroc
    prettygurlroc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday but, record my weight on Fridays. In hopes that by Friday i have lost wieght....lol:wink: