Easy grocery list!

Options
I :heart: this tool! I sit at my desk and pick out a few recipes for the week. I bring in my list from the fridge that we write on as we run out of stuff, and I use this tool to print up a grocery list! I love that it is already categorized so it makes shopping that much easier! I'm busy, so I'd rather devote extra time in the store to comparing prices and labels...not trying to decipher my list and running around like a crazy person trying to make sure I don't forget anything.

http://www.mygrocerychecklist.com/#fru

Enjoy!:happy:

Replies

• Lyndo
    Lyndo Posts: 95
    Options
  • JapaneseAngel27
    Options
    AWESOME! Thanks!
  • projectMOH
    projectMOH Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is great! Thanks!
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    cool thanks
  • sbartlett0421
    Options
    thanks!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting that. I'm printing it out right now. :flowerforyou:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    That is cool... I do something similar - I have a shopping list in Excel that I designed according to the layout of my grocery store. So, as I go down the list, everything (mostly) is in order by the aisles. I rarely need to backtrack to an aisle I already passed. Then there are those times when my 3 year old distracts me, so I totally miss something and have to go back. :tongue:

I print out the shopping list and keep it in the kitchen. Throughout the week, we just circle the things that we need, so the list is ready to go on shopping days.

Hee hee... I know I'm a nerd! :glasses:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to check that out.
    Thanks!
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    bump for later--thanks
  • sabbles
    Options
    adding to topics.
  • FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    That's organized like my list I have on my fridge. Mine's pre-printed from Real Simple co. but I like that the online one leaves out anything you didn't check, so if you only need a few things, it's nice and compact! =D :drinker:
  • TJFreeman
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing this!!