I am new... and I need some motivated friends

Options
I am 27... 252 pounds, yes, 252, 5"5' African American woman.

I am also a happy... wife of 8 years and mother of 2 young children.

Do I bare my soul on these post/speak the truth/or be superficial?

I know only to speak as if you were in front of me and that is was you will get.
The Truth....

I am SAD and so sick and tired of being sick and tired....

I am so tired of buying slip-on shoes because it takes too long to move around the fat to tie my shoe.... I am so tired of the black shirts.... not being abe to walk in a store and find my bra size (only to come out with accessories).. walking and getting looked at as if I am a side freak show.... starving because I can't eat food because stranger are looking at me(with eyes that say"you don't need to eat at all") .... WE gotta eat too!!!

Yes, I am big but I am a person. Who has feelings/ who is loved/ who gets sad and happy.

LOL!!! did I just go on a rant I have always wanted to say those things but never got the chance.....

N E WOO... here to find people who can help me on my journey and who can encourage and I can do the same....
I need tips and suggestions, smiles and way to goes!!!!! and MFP friends....

Thanks
Shay1584

Replies

• charstarz
    charstarz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You sound amazing :smile: request sent.x
  • mtraver88
    mtraver88 Posts: 78
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request! You are awesome and don't let anyone tell you differently! You have already made a positive first step by joining here and wanting to make positive healthy changes in your life! You definitely have my support. Let me know how I can help you! :)
  • Gamaesca
    Gamaesca Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm new here also, we could all use some help! I sent you a friend request we could do this together!
  • love4ransom
    love4ransom Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. You're welcome to express yourself here anytime :)
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcomed to add me!! I love offering support and sharing ideas with people!! :) I may only have 5 lbs left to go but I originally started at 200ibs so I know its not a easy quick road your going down....but by golly the trip is worth it!! :)
  • Mykaylaliz
    Mykaylaliz Posts: 193
    Options
    you are more than welcome to add me. Don't worry you will get there =) request sent.
  • florabora
    florabora Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me. I am also new at this site and can also use friends. My goal is to lose 40 lbs by my 40th birthday in April! I have 3 kids, a husband and I went surgical menopause more then 5 years ago due to a hysterectomy. I am tired of feeling fat, tired and looking frumpy.
  • ColeyDuke
    ColeyDuke Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi=) My name is Coley. I'm 33, 5'6 and also weigh 252!I've been at the gym for almost 7 months but have been stuck here for 3. I started at 274 and have decided to do this to get a boost!

You will find that the people here are MORE than supportive and camaraderie is abundant! You may even find a partner. That always makes it kinda fun. I wish you the best of luck. Stay strong and remember...THIS IS FOR YOU!!!
  • bfairbanks1982
    bfairbanks1982 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Request sent....Welcome to MFP!! :smile:
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Sending request. Welcome!