Figuring things out...I'm NEW=)

Options
Hi, today is my first day on this site. I've entered my breakfast and am hoping to connect with a few people for motivation and support. I love to be a cheerleader but it's tough to cheer for yourself...lol. Hope to hear from a few of you.

I'm 5'6, age 33, 252lbs, and a mother of 3. I currently live in Texas but will be returning home to Alaska in just a few weeks.

Replies

• gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place is a great way to start, I have learned so much here already. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It's nice to have people behind you cheering you on.
  • alortega730
    alortega730 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello nice to meet you. I hope you can find a great big cheering goup and you can add me
  • lisa46219
    lisa46219 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Add me and WELCOME TO THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR HEALTHY LIFE!!!
  • lindasbestlife
    lindasbestlife Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hola!!!!!!! and welcome!!! im sorta, kinda , not really new here too!!! :D...i love readin the blogs!!! check em out! very inspiring/motivating..Nice that u have 3 kids ,,,, i have 3 daughters! well i havnt put up my pic but i assure u i look better than the bean on a finger tip profile they give out!!!LOL..well hav a good time round here meetin ppl and getting ready to change ur life for the better. I know i have been loving the ride!