Teeny Tiny NSV's

Options
Ali_TSO
Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
They're not big, but I'm excited :laugh:

1) When I usually view our banking account online before I pay bills, there's a balance that says (for example) $400, but the "available balance" says $386.17, bc there's ALWAYS a few fast food purchases that haven't gone through yet. However, the last couple of times I've gone in there, the balance and available balance is the same! :) Hardly ever eat fast food anymore...

2) I have allergies worst in the morning and always use fast food napkins that I save in my car to help with my runny nose. This morning my nose was running and I had NOTHING to wipe it with. Which was good AND bad, all at the same time, lol.

YAY! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• cruisinforward
    cruisinforward Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Well, not about the lack of napkins. LOL Have you thought about putting those few dollars aside for a goal kitty? Then you could celebrate with a new wardrobe.
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Great idea! Very good Ali, keep on rocking it girl!
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    well done!!
    im exactly the same with the napkins lol, used to get loads of the mini wet wipes from kfc to keep in the car, and now i dont have any left!
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • amybundren
    amybundren Posts: 8
    Options
    About five years I had become very healthy with my weight and eating and everytime I drove by a fastfood joint I would imagine it blowing up, with no one in it of course. This had a huge effect on my desire to run through the drive through. As I have fallen back to a unhealthy weight I am starting to get back on track and using this mental power to help with my fastfood addiction. It's very powerful! Good luck to you!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Well, not about the lack of napkins. LOL Have you thought about putting those few dollars aside for a goal kitty? Then you could celebrate with a new wardrobe.

I've thought about it, but my hubby's unemployed right now, so those extra dollars are going toward healthy foods at the supermarket. :)
  • EuphonyChloeH
    EuphonyChloeH Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That IS an accomplishment! I swear everytime I check my bank account, most of the purchases are for fast food (not so much these days, but anyway). Seeing that your spending even just $15 bucks less on bad food is great! Congrats!
  • Squeeee
    Squeeee Posts: 71
    Options
    You just inspired me to take a look at my account. I just compared last month (before I really started my journey) and this month. Wow! What a difference in my purchases! It's sooo nice to look at my checking account and not see a ton of little purchases from the fast food places, I never realized how much that added up. :embarassed:

Congratulations on your NSV! and thank you for making me realize mine! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!