Wanted - Supportive Friends on here!

Options
Hi I'm Sarah! I gained 60 pounds with my son then about 30 more as married life had me settle in with some after delivery heart issues that are now about cleared up and I can work out just fine! I have struggled with my weight about 3 years now always ending in failure and I have just had enough!

I see all these happy thin people and I think , "That used to be me!" Now I hate to get out of my pjs when I'm home beacause clothes just don't look good on me. I used to be able to run a mile in four to five minutes no problem and now I cant get under 15 minutes as of now.

I refuse to give up this time and I will not look back until my journey is over! I beat my calories needed to burn everyday so far and I stay under my calorie goal just slightly. I realize I probubly won't be in a sexy swim suit till next summer but that works out in a way beause by then my son will be more mature enough to take to the beach every summer (3-4) when I can at least have more fun with him ! :) So add me if you wish I am very supportive and I havent given up on my bestie who is over 200 ibs over weight in 3 years i think shes finally ready to stop giving up as well! (sorry for any bad grammer)

Replies

• hayleybearr
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking for some motivation as well. Good luck and lets help each other!!
  • Freedom_Frog
    Options
    Totally understand what you mean. I will gladly give you support you need. not to sound weird or anything but, you go girl! lolz
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. I sent a friend request. I've been at this for a few months and have lost some weight and still looking to lose a bunch more.
  • swaney3
    swaney3 Posts: 12
    Options
    Im in... I just started a few days ago but the more support the better. I'll back you and you back me.
  • twocanjan
    twocanjan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am looking for someone who is not afraid to kick me in the a**! I need a little motivation myself. Keep trying.
  • ncbrowneyes97
    ncbrowneyes97 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Good Luck in your journey you can totally do it!! I have sent a friend request- the more motivation the better :)!